Guardian of Light

"Defeat me?  Do you really think you have the ski-"

Havoc is interrupted once again, by a knee in the face.

Havoc almost falls off of the blade he was standing on, but floats backwards quickly away from Venny to recover.  He looks at Venny with a serious face.

"To think you've become even faster than you originally were... but no matter.  I think I'll-"

Venny appears in Havoc and interrupts him once again by swinging his knee towards Havoc's face.  However this time Havoc grabs Venny's knee and squeezes tightly.

"I may have fallen for that trick... three times now?  But... no more.  I promise you... you won't lay another hand on me" Havoc says as he reaches in chest plate using his free hand.  He pulls out a data emitter and emits something on his face.  A one eyed visor appears over his right eye.  The visor lights up and seems to emit some very small holographic image.  The image is just small enough to cover his right eye.

"With this... I will fulfill that promise."

Venny stares blankly at Havoc as he disappears in thin air.  Havoc smiles towards the location where Venny once was.

Venny appears behind Havoc and sends a quick kick towards the back of Havoc's neck.  Havoc grabs Venny's leg without even turning around, and tosses Venny towards a wall.  Venny impacts the hard metal wall, and leaves a dent.  He looks at Havoc seriously, and disappears once again.

He attempts to hit Havoc from below, but Havoc stomps on the ground so hard it leaves a crater below him.  This causes Venny to bounce upwards in the air.  Havoc summons several of his blades and sends them towards Venny.  Venny, while still airborne, flips around and charges his hand with some weird power source.  His hand glows brightly, much more brighter than Beta glows.  He sends a blast of the weird energy towards the blades, and knocks them out of their course.  Venny disappears once again.

"I almost forgot you were the light element... counter to the dark element... and vise versa, am I correct?"

"Will you just shut up and die, so I can get my pizza?" Venny says as he appears behind Havoc.

Havoc quickly turns around and grabs Venny's neck.

"I don't plan on going anywhere... not today at least."

Havoc swings his fist towards Venny's face, and hits him hard sending him flying towards the wall.  Venny impacts the wall once again leaving a dent, and Havoc sends all of his blades in Venny's direction.

"No, you'll be the one dying here!"  Havoc yells with a demonic smile.

"Gah!  Why can't we hit him!?" Dan yells out furiously.  "We've done countless numbers of combination attacks, so why can't we hit him!?" 

"Calm down kid... don't lose your cool.  It's 3 on 1.  We have the advantage here" Suiyomi says to the infuriated Dan.

"It's bad enough that punk Reitia let himself get captured, but I gotta team up with a smart-mouthed punk like you!?  I've had it, screw this teamwork mess, i'll take him on myself!"

Dan charges towards Bob with a hand full of darkness.  He summons a darkness pit under Bob's feet, and Bob slowly starts to sink in.  Bob just stands there staring at Dan charging towards him, not even bothering trying to escape from the pit that is sucking him in.

Dan blasts himself towards Bob with high speed with darkness at his feet, and swings the ball full of Darkness at Bob.  Bob simply raises his hand and grabs the darkness.  Dan stands above the darkness pit, staring in awe.  Bob absorbs the darkness ball with his hand, and then lowers his hand and absorbs the pit.