Foe's Elements, in one boy

"I swear, these past few days, I have had nothing but shocks and surprises!  I'm gonna die from shock if this keeps happening!" I yell out.

Adam chuckles at my response.  "Really now... you were born from a man with the fire element, and your brother has the fire element."

"What about mom?" I ask reluctantly.

"Mom?  She isn't even an Elemental user, how would I know?"

"Tch" I respond.

"Enough of this, I wanna hurry this training... being in these training fields once again makes me sick" Adam says with a disgusted look on his face.

"Well then get on with it!" I yell out to Adam.

"When I talked to your little girlfriend, Brumi-"

"Brima... and she isn't my girlfriend..." I interrupt.

"Right right, Brima.  Anyways, when I talked to her, to my surprise she had told me she was the daughter of Maka One, which I had heard from his death records that he had used the Seishunn Souls technique which caused his death.  I also know that this is what caused our father's death, and gave birth to you.  So I had asked Brima how you and her met.  She told me the details about that little mission you guys went on to escort her to the palace, which turned for the worse.  She told me how when her emotions went out of control, her Seishunn Soul took over her body.  Apparently her Seishunn Soul had a different element than Brima had... am I correct?"

I nod.

"Then that means that Brima also possesses two elements.  But strange enough, she is already using her natural born element.  But when her Seishunn Soul took over, her element totally changed... so I looked in to it a little more.  I pulled out father's old data book, and to my surprise I found out that this technique is a total chance thing."

"A total chance thing?  What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"By 'chance', I mean that everything involving this technique has some sort of different solution to it.  In other words, for example, when father used this technique, you were born.  Here is the thing about that, however.  There was a 50% chance the Sandman could have been born instead of you.  Same case with Brima... the Seishunn Souls technique has a large chance that the person the technique was used on could just be born again.  It's the same case with your elements, a 50% chance you will either get the Seinshunn Souls user's element, or the person's element whom Seishunn Souls was used on.  But the cool thing I found out, was that the person that was born from the technique would be able to use both of the elements!"

"Tell me something I don't know by now!  Could you just tell me how this process is done!?" I say in anticipation.

"Impatient little... well... whatever.  Anyways, there is a huge catch to all this fancy stuff.  In order to wield both elements, not only will you need harsh training, you will also need to fully awaken your true element.  Even worse... it said in the book that awakening your true element is nearly impossible for a Seishunn soul" Adam replies.

"Then i'll beat those impossible odds in that case!  Let's get to trainin', now!" I yell out while pumping my fist in the air.

"Well, here is the thing.  You know how our elements are in the bottom hemisphere of our hearts right?  And beta is in our left hemisphere?  Well, your fire element is in both your bottom and left hemisphere.  That is just the problem... it is mixed in with your Beta, so it is almost as if it doesn't exsist.  Not to mention, your Seishunn soul almost blocks it even further.  For Brima, this would be slightly easier since it is her Seishunn soul who wields her second element, so she could just trigger it from her.  However, the fire element is naturally yours, so this will be tough..." Adam says while putting his finger over his chin.