Beginning of an End

After finally getting in contact with everyone and setting a meeting point, we all eventually gather together once again.

"Man, finally this operation is over with!  That was ridiculously stressful!" I yell while stretching my arms out.

"Weren't you the one begging for this mission to begin in the first place?" Tira says in a dull tone.

"Whatever!  It just feels good to have finished all that crap!"

I look over at Kyeru, who is guarding the captured and sealed Zandere.  He has a ridiculously strong chain wrapped around him, and handcuffs that seal his power to top it off.

"Kyeru, I see you beat down your old man!  Good, now I don't have to spit on your grave!" I yell.

"Of course I would beat this low-life loser!  You think i'd lose to someone like him!?"

"Well, he is indeed a captain, and you're just a measly Sergeant Major!"

"Look who's talking, sergeant!"

"I bet this 'sergeant' can beat the crap out of you any day!"

"Wanna try me!?"

Kyeru suddenly jumps towards me, with his fist surrounded by flames.  I decide to jump towards him, my fist surrounded by sand.

Before we can reach each other, Tira suddenly jumps in between us and blows us away with wind.  "I don't think this is a time to spar, children."

"You're in our age group!" Kyeru yells.

Tira sticks her tongue at Kyeru, and points over to the airship that has been sitting there for a while.  "We are all waiting on you pricks to get on the ship, so get on or we'll leave you!"

I let out a loud sigh.  "Sorry... geez..."

We hop on the airship, and it slowly starts to take off.

The general stands up, and gets in the center of the ship.  "Okay recruits... I have an announcement to make.  So Captain Zandere has been successfully captured and restrained, and will be sentenced upon arrival.  However, Commander Havoc has managed to slip through our grasp.  Turns out the time user, Kristy Kuller had saved his life seconds away from death."

"You mean Kristy was here!?" I suddenly yell.

"Shush, boy."

I sit down with a disappointed expression.

"As I was saying, Havoc was rescued.  He is a great danger to the academy, whether we believe it to be or not."

"Sir... if you don't mind me interrupting?" Mark says as he comes out of a dark corner.

"Yes?"

"Well... how is Havoc such a danger to the academy?  From what I recall, he is only a commander of the assassin order.  He isn't exactly the general."

"He is responsible for several experiments committed on our fellow academy soldiers.  As you know, because of Havoc, my son has been changed.  He is also responsible for several holes in our academy's system... he is more dangerous than the general when it comes to destruction of academy order."

"I see..." Mark says.  He sits down on the floor, without saying another word.

The general walks over to a seat, and sits down.  "Do not let my failure discourage you, recruits.  This is only the beginning.  We will not only take down Havoc, but we will take down the entire assassin order, and their boss along with it."

There is a few minutes of silence.

"Man... we didn't get to do much this mission, huh Reitia!?" Cherry says somewhat loudly.