Altar One

We all walk out the back door around the room where Brima was.  The sun was so bright I had to cover my eyes.  The wind was cool and refreshing.  Everything was so magnificent.  The leaves were blowing past my face and the air never smelt so fresh.  I look over at Brima and notice her staring in upwards in the air with a straight look on her face.  It is almost as if she feels the same way about the outside.  I breath the outside air heavily, and walk over towards Brima.

"Refreshing isn't it?"  I ask her with a big smile on my face.  "I-I've never felt air be... so clear before..." She replied shyly.  Sahve starts to walk ahead and calls out to the three of us, "C'mon... we got a long walk ahead of us.  We shouldn't be laundering here admiring nature, no matter how great it is."  

"Wait... why aren't we taking any type of transportation!?"  I ask.

"Because on the road to the royal palace, no transportation is allowed the entire way.  It's to keep shady characters out of line from invading."

"Royal palace!?" I think.  "You mean she's like a princess!?"

"No... I uh... am actually a princess..."  Brima says.  "Wh-what!?  How did you know I thought that!?"  I reply.

"You mean you didn't say that out loud?"  Brima says in a shocked tone.

"Of course I didn't!  That is just too weird!"  I reply.  Brima tightens up her bottom lip, and looks as if she is about to pout.  She puts her head down for a second, and then slowly looks up at me, with a small blush.  "Well... I never really... bothered to mention this... in my applicant for this escort... but... I am really an Elemental user... just like you guys..."  Brima says in a low voice.

All three of us look at her with completely surprised faces.  Brima looks up at us and starts to get worried.  "Um... I really hope this doesn't affect our mission!  I apologize for deceiving you all..."

Sahve walks up to Brima and gives a small grin.  "Don't worry" he says.  "Just because you are one of us doesn't mean you don't need help every now in then.  Now, shall we begin your escorting?" 

Brima smiles and then nods at Sahve.  We start to walk down the dirt road, surrounded by trees.  As we are walking I look at Suiyomi, who is staring down Brima with a concerned look on his face.  I walk over to him and whisper, "Oi... what're you starin' so hard at her for?  I know she's pretty cute, but it ain't like she's totally hot or somethin'..."

"...I was just wondering what type of element she has that could potentially read minds?  Or better yet, what power does she have?"  Suiyomi replies.

"Heh, don't worry, Ol' Kiruh is on the case!"  I say with a huge smile on my face.  I run over to Brima and start to walk beside her.  She looks at me and quickly looks away, blushing.  I move my face slightly towards her and ask, "Hey Brima, what element are you anyway?"

She slowly pans her eyes towards me, but doesn't move her face.  She blushes a little bit more and shyly replies, "Well... my element is a little weird..."

"Weird?  Ha, if anyone here is gonna win the wierd element game, it'll be me, because I have an element no one else has! (Except one other... but he's outta here anyway...)"

Brima's face gets somewhat worried as she says "Well... my element is... umm... it's the Psychic element..."

My face straightens out as I get a completely serious look on my face.  "Psy-psychic!?  How is that even possible!  That isn't even an element of Earth!  It's more so... a supernatural ability!"

Sahve turns around and looks at us while walking backwards.  He then steps into the air, and we see him suddenly start to float.  I look at his feet, and it looks like he is riding on his wind element.