Poisonous

Cyrus pushes the gun harder against my head, pushing me to lean forward.  I quickly try to send a blast of sand to his face unknowingly, but he simply raises his hand, and somehow absorbs my sand in his palm.  He then kicks me in the back of the head with his hard boot.

"You do anything funny again, and i'll shoot without hesitation" Cyrus says.

I grit my teeth, and comply with what he says.  Cyrus pulls out another revolver and aims at Rina.  "You too, you're coming with."

Cyrus looks over towards Kristy.  "You, slave girl.  You aren't off the hook for escaping with these trespassers... you too, are tagging along.  If anyone refuses it's a bullet to their head, got it?"

Cyrus puts handcuffs on all of us and we all reluctantly follow behind Cyrus, as if we were prisoners that failed to escape jail.  He sets up a teleporter on the roof, seeing as there was no other way down.  He drags us through the teleporter, and we end up in a very large room with multiple experimental tanks.  Cyrus drags us over and throws us in front of a tall man, wearing heavy looking golden armor.  He has large shoulder pads that are flowing with low amounts of the red lightning effect.  He has a large staff with a large blade at the end of it on his back.  He also has multiple guns equipped on each of his sides, and his back. He has on an expensive looking bandanna covering his mouth.

"Your intentions are to recover Reitia Galloway... am I correct?" The tall man asks. 

"Why do you care?" I reply in a smug tone.

"It doesn't matter if you tell me.  We've already retrieved the information about everything from your leader.  You see, we have great interrogation tools.  We didn't even have to talk to him, we just retrieved everything from his beta."

I glare at the tall man.

"Oh, how rude of me.  I haven't introduced myself.  I am Commander Havoc, the commanding officer of this outpost here.  You must be..."

Havoc pulls out a hologram emitter and looks at information from the hologram.

"Kiruh Black, I presume?"

My eyes grow wide.  Havoc chuckles, then looks over at Rina.

"Rina... no information on a last name.  You're either hiding something, or from somewhere famous."

Havoc walks towards Rina slowly, then grabs her chin and pulls her close to him.

"Looks like you're an other worldly element as well... I can't seem to figure out what element you are."

"Take your hands off her you pig!" I shout out as I charge towards Havoc, with my hands behind my back still handcuffed.  Suddenly dozens of lasers point at my body, and about 4 assassins surround me pointing their assault rifles towards me.  I stop in my tracks.

"Now where was I... oh yes, your element.  What element are you, girl?" Havoc asks.

"What do you mean other worldly... i'm just a measly Earth element" Rina replies, with a glare. 

"I see... no matter... your element is not important.  What's important, is that we test to see if the experiment was a success."

"E-experiment!?  Don't tell me you experimented on Adam!?" Yell in anger.

"If we let him out of that cage, then he would be able to fight back... we don't want to deal with him at the moment, so we just put him in storage" Havoc replies with an evil grin.  He turns his face towards another man who had been standing near a tank full of thick blue liquids the entire time.

"Bob, please release the experiment from the tank, if you will?" 

"Sir, the experiment is only at at 52% stability, we don't know if it will be able to keep it's sanity, let alone survive" Bob replies.