Remnants of the Past

The wind breezes by lightly, slightly pushing the grass left and right.  The sky is nice and blue, with few white clouds.  There is nothing but a long grassy plain for miles.  But an old shack disrupts the flow of nature.  This is where he hunts for his prey.

Havoc lays down in the grass, aiming for his ultimate goal.

To eliminate Yuteir Two.

"Havoc... I wish to speak with you for a minute" Kristy says.  Havoc rises from his chair and looks at the woman seriously.  "We've found her..."

Havoc grows a smile on his face, the muscles making cybernetic creaking as he smiles.  "I'm confident this time... give me her location... I'll go alone."

Havoc checks the clip in his sniper rifle, making sure he has sufficient ammo.  He puts the clip back in and cocks the gun.  He aims through the scope and zooms into a small window in the old shack, two miles away.  He spots movement.

"That isn't the one I want.." Havoc thinks.  He waits a little more, until he spots more movement.  "There we go..." he whispers quietly.

Cybernetic impulses are heard throughout his body, as he prepares for the shot.  His body sits completely still, not moving a single muscle.  He squeezes his finger against the trigger.

Yuteir looks at the window, and notices a dim light in the distance.  "Venny, get down!"

They both duck as the bullet shoots through the window, shattering the glass everywhere.  The bullet was so powerful, the force of it had destroyed part of the shacks wall.  Red lightning starts to charge up where the bullet had impaled in the ground.

"Venny, get out of here, now!" Yuteir shouts.  Venny runs over to his sister and grabs her by the shoulder.

"I won't be leaving without you, sis!" 

Yuteir looks at Venny seriously.  "I can hold things on my own here... go on over to our emergency tunnel... I'll meet you there in about ten minutes."

Venny nods.  "Whoever this person is... he or she is in for a big surprise!"

Venny disappears in a flash of light, and Yuteir turns towards where the bullet came from.  Another shot is fired, but Yuteir is quick to move completely out of the way.  She disappears in a flash of light, and Havoc scans the area.

Suddenly she appears above Havoc, with heavily condensed light energy focused in her palm.

"I saw your move miles away!" Havoc yells as he turns around, sending several blades in Yuteir's direction.  Yuteir gets a shocked expression and pushes herself away using beta.

"It can't be..." she says lowly.

"In the flesh... so nice to see you again, my little trainee" Havoc replies.

"You just don't go away, do you?" Yuteir says, giving Havoc a heavy glare.

Havoc simply smiles.  Yuteir looks at the ground and then quickly jumps out of the way.  A giant blade appears from where Yuteir originally was.

As Yuteir lands on the ground, it explodes apart from the light energy she exerts from her body.  Her eyes glow brightly.

"Alright now... I decided to bring my own cake to the party" Havoc says with a creepy smile.

Yuteir raises her arm, and sends a gigantic light blast at Havoc.  A giant blade appears in front of him, and it blocks the attack with ease.

"Cybernetic enhancement one... much stronger blades, and red lightning effect."