Team Maresa

Cherry stomps on the ground and seperats her legs.  She pumps her arms with energy and screams at the top of her lungs.  A huge amount of beta surrounds her body which starts to shiver the ground below her.

"Che-cherry!  No need to get all uppity!"  Giro says to Cherry, with a relaxing yet nerdy voice.

"Uppity?  Did I give that vibe out?  Oopsies!" Cherry says while rubbing the back of her head.  The large amount of beta is still surrounding her body as she stands there with a calming attitude.  Suddenly out of nowhere, a person comes charging towards Cherry and Giro running extremely fast, with fire surrounding their body.  "UUUUUUAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!" The person screams very loudly.

"Here Maresa comes again!" Giro yells to Cherry as they both jump out of the way to dodge.  The person charges right through the middle of them, heating up the area with very hot flames. 

"Crap, she split us up!" Giro says as he looks at the flames towering between him and Cherry.

"As if!"  Cherry says as she uses the beta surrounding her body to summon a large ball of water above her head.  She throws the water at the fire and puts out part of it. 

"Great, I managed to do it!" Cherry says with a cheerful voice.  Suddenly Maresa appears where Cherry put the fire out.

"You put out my fire... how about you... try that again..." Maresa says very quietly and shyly.

"I hate it when you change personalities... it's so awkward!" Cherry says as she gathers high pressured water to both her hands.  She throws sends the water out through a powerful blast of beta and Maresa raises her hand up.  She blocks the water blast with her on fire and steam appears.  Maresa looks up at Cherry with a worried look on her face and blushes slightly.  She then blasts fire towards Cherry and Cherry looks shocked.  Suddenly Giro tackles Cherry out of the way and is hit with the fire blast instead.  He screams in pain while his chest catches on fire and Cherry quickly runs over to put it out.

"That was close!  You alright Cherry!?" Giro asks.

"I didn't really need your help... I could have done something about it myself" Cherry says with a cocky expression on her face.

"YOU IGNORIN' ME YA LIL' WANKERS!?" Maresa yells out at the kids as she charges towards them surrounded by fire again.  She quickly appears in front of Giro and right hooks him with a fist full of fire.  Maresa then quickly disperses and kicks Cherry in the gut with her leg surrounded by fire. 

Both Cherry and Giro are sent to the ground hurting from the burn.  Maresa then disperses again and appears about 50 feet away from Cherry and Giro.  She breaths in a large amount of air.  As Maresa is breathing, you can see she is taking in Beta towards her mouth.  She then puffs her chest out, and spits out a huge blast of fire.  This blast of fire is as large as the Beta blast Sahve had done earlier.

"We're screwed, aren't we?" Giro says with a smug look.

"Yup!" Cherry says cheerfully.

Then the huge fire blast surrounds the kids.  After around a minute everything is clear.  The ground all around Giro and Cherry is completely charted and black.  It looks like a melted wasteland.  But in small areas around both Cherry and Giro, are still perfectly fine.

"Oh snap!" Maresa says loudly and irritably.  

"I missed."

Her face looks confused, and she raises the right side of her lips upwards.

"Are we dead?" Giro asks Cherry.

"Doesn't seem that way... Maresa is still here" Cherry replies.  Both of them stand up and look at the area around them.  They both then look at Maresa who is just standing there.  Every breath from her mouth Maresa takes, spurts out small flames from her mouth.  Cherry then points at Giro and looks at him with a determined face.