Rise of a Special Event

Yein stands perfectly still for a few seconds, then mutters out "What're you two doing just standing around?  Come with me, and no one gets hurt."

"H-how did you find us so easily" I say in shock.

"I'm a trained assassin... trailing and keeping up with my target is an easy task for me.  So is killing my target.  And if you don't want to be killed, I say you come with me, nice and silent" Yein says as he retracts the knife inside his armor, and pulls out some type of glowing handcuffs.  I notice his guard drop for a second, and take the chance to send a blast of sand, which hits him and knocks him in to the wall.  I hold him against the wall as tight as I could.

"Rina... err... Run!  You too Kristy!  I'll hold him off!" I shout out.

"As if!  Like i'm going to leave you here!  We are in this together!" Rina says as she sends multiple spiraling branches towards Yein, trapping him further.

"We can't hold him here forever!  What will we do once he breaks free!?" I shout out.

"We don't let him free, we take him out right here, right now!" Rina shouts out as she points towards the gun he had dropped as I slammed him against the wall.  Yein doesn't say a word.  I slowly walk over to the dropped pistol, trying to concentrate on holding Yein up.  I reach for the pistol, and suddenly Kristy yells out "Wait!"

I look over towards Kristy with a confused face.

"Look at the gun again!" She says with a serious face.

I look at the gun, and notice it is surrounded by the red lightning effect.

"I almost fell for that..." I say in surprise.  Yein still says nothing.

I bite my bottom lip.

Cyrus carries the barrier that Adam is inside using a Data Emitter.  He enters a room that hold two men inside.

"I managed to capture their leader, alive" Cyrus says.

"Never doubted you would fail for a second, Cyrus" The tall man wearing complicated armor with long leather sleeves covering his arms says.

"Commander, what exactly will we do with this man?" A short man wearing a skin-tight bodysuit with skirt-like pants over his waist says.

Commander Havoc puts on a menacing smile.

"We will use his Beta to finalize our experiment" Havoc says.

Yein suddenly busts his hand through my sand, and I stare in surprise.  His arm is surrounded by the Red Lightning Effect.  Then, Yein surrounds his entire body with the Red Lightning Effect, destroying Rina's branches and my sand.

Yein then surrounds his hand with red lightning and the gun slides across the ground, and jumps up to his hand.

"Red Lightning attracts Red Lightning.  Positive attracts Negative.  My armor is negative, my gun positive.  Looks like you two plan to resist.  This, I cannot allow."  Yein aims his pistol in my direction and pulls the trigger.  I quickly jump out of the way, and the bullet surrounded by the red lightning effect shoots through the metal crate with ease.  Yein fires his pistol rapidly at me, and I turn in to sand and sink in the ground to avoid them.  He then points his gun at Rina and fires, but I quickly react by sinking Rina in my sand as well.

"Delaying the inevitable I see" Yein says while standing still aiming his gun at the metal crate in front of him.

I send sand to Yein's feet and grab him.  But Yein destroys my sand by surrounding his armor with red lightning again.

"Your attempts are useless... will you hurry up and give up?" Yein says in a bored tone.

Rina starts to struggle intensely, and I can tell she is unable to breath.  I send her on the surface behind the crate, attempting to hide her.  Yein fires at the ground rapidly attempting to hit me, but I move out the way just in time.  Yein's gun clicks as he pulls the trigger.