Giving up Already?

Sahve just lays down on the ground, with Kristy's foot hovering above his head.  He starts to think to himself.

"I've had a good run... huh?  I wouldn't say everything went to plan... but I guess that's the best it's gonna get..."

Right as Kristy starts to swing her foot downwards, it is as if the entire world just stops.

"Giving up like you always did, huh Sahve?" a voice says in Sahve's head.

"Who... is that?" Sahve asks.

The man walks forward.  "Who else but your father... boy?"

"Father... but... you're dead..."

"Of course I'm dead you absent minded fool!  And it looks like you're ready to lay down and die right now as we speak!"

His father is a very aged looking man, with black and grey hair.  His hair barely reaches his neck.  He has on very heavy looking platinum armor, and a halfway zipped up black cloak.

Sahve chuckles slightly.  "You were always a terrible general..."

His father looks away with disgust.  "You were an infant when I was general... how would you remember?"

"I was told tales of how you were... strict, bossy, mean, never doing the work yourself."

The old man chuckles, and the chuckle turns into a loud laughter.  "That's what they told you huh?  How hilarious!"

He stops his laughter, and clears his throat.  "Look, if I had time, I'd tell you the complete truth.  But right now, we don't have time for that.  Why are you just giving up?"

"I have almost no beta left, and i'm badly injured.  I don't think I can even stand on my own right now."

"Boy, you still have a lot to learn!  You always give up when things are looking tough for you.  This is why you were never able to surpass friends, or your captain.  You thought it was pointless, so you gave up on training."

"But I eventually continued my training, and I even became renowned as the most powerful Captain in the academy!"

"Does this title mean anything with the poor state you are in now?"

Sahve quiets down.

His father walks forward, and puts his hand on Sahve's head.  "Listen up.  You've got general Tenaki's blood in you.  You really think you can be taken down this easily, by this woman no matter?"

Sahve starts to smile.  "I never thought that for a second, dad."

"Then what was that disapproving talk I heard not too long ago?"

"That was a joke."

His father laughs loudly.  "You're a terrible liar!  But no matter.  Go out there and show her just what the Tenaki family is made of."

His father puts his finger in front of Sahve's forehead, and then flicks him so hard he is sent flying.

Suddenly Sahve catches Kristy's powerful stomp, completely stopping her.

"Oh?  You actually managed to stop me?" she says with a smile.

Sahve looks at her with a serious expression.  "I am Sahve Tenaki... General Leon Tenaki's son!  You think I'll be taken down by trash like you!?"

He calls forth a huge chunk of wind energy, and completely surrounds his hands by it.  Kristy attempts to pull away from him, but his wind is keeping her still.