How to be Cool

Four towers of sand spiral around my body as if they were miniature tornadoes.  Reitia covers the wall he crashed in to with mercury.  

"Gahahaha! An actual challenge!  Mercury Crown likes!" He screams out.

I still stand still not moving an inch, looking at Reitia scream and howl.  He stomps on the ground and large amounts of mercury tower around him.  He hops on one of the towers of mercury, and rides it towards my direction.  He gathers a medium sized ball of mercury, hops off the tower of mercury he was riding on, and swings the ball towards me screaming at the top of his lungs.  

Sand appears in front of me easily blocking the attack, and then I grab Reitia with my sand to hold him captive.

"You think you're all cool jus' cause you're wearin' that mask!?  I'll show you what 'cool' really is!" Reitia says as he blasts mercury around him to release himself from my grip.

He jumps back and lands on floating mercury.  His blue body starts to glow, and multiple baseball sized mercury balls form out of the goop on his back.  Eventually about 20 mercury balls are floating above him.

I still don't move an inch.

"This, is what cool is!" Reitia says.  

He pushes his arms forward, which launches all 20 of the mercury balls in my direction at a high velocity.

I swipe my arm to the right, destroying the mercury with sand.

Reitia gets a big smile on his face.  "Gahahaha! This is what i'm talkin' about!  What're you doin' jus' standin' there!?  Tauntin' me!?  I'll teach you!"

He swings his fist below him, which summons another pillar of mercury.  Then several other pillars appear.  The pillars completely block off half of the room.  Reitia swings his other fist below him, and the pillars combine to make a wall of mercury.

"I'll send this at you with all my might!  You won't survive!" 

Reitia then swings his arms upwards which sends the wall of mercury flying towards me with extremely high velocity.

I gather the sand spiraling around me in to one large sand hurricane to spin around me.  The mercury impacts, and I use the sand to hold the mercury.

"Enough of this... I've grown tired of these little games..." I say.  I gather all the mercury and hold it in a giant ball of sand.  I use sand to help me float up in the air.

I swing the giant ball of sand in front of me, and close my palm to crush the sand, sending mercury all around the area.

I use sand to shield areas around Kristy and Rina so they wouldn't be harmed.

"What was that!?  You only just gave me the advantage by spreading my mercury all over the field!" Reitia says loudly with a huge smile.

"No... an elemental user can't control too much of his element at one time.  By having your mercury all over the field, it weakens you, unless you gather it all back up.  Quite frankly, that will leave you open, even if just for a second."

"You are really cocky aren't you!?  If you're so smart, why tell me your plans before you even do them!?" Reitia shouts out.

I just stare at him.

"Bahahaha!  You really are an idiot!" Reitia says as he launches himself towards me with mercury.

"I can control limitless amounts of mercury!  That's why I am the Mercury Crown!"

He gathers a huge amount of mercury and swings it towards me.  I cover my hand in sand, and block the mercury.  I then send a beta blast through the mercury to hit Reitia and send him towards the wall.  But before he is even able to hit the wall, I appear behind him through sand and hit him with large pole I formed with sand.  I form multiple poles and connect them to the pole I am holding.