So Many Secrets

"Alright, first mission without dad!  I'm pumped!" Kyeru yells with excitement.

"We need to be more vigilant now.  Do you have the mission coordinates?" Raikami asks.

"Of course... they're right..." Kyeru says.  He starts to nervously search through his pockets.  "Okay... where are they!?"

"Yeah... that was a test.  I have the mission coordinates" Raikami says with a small grin.

"Jeez, don't scare me like that man!" 

Raikami chuckles.  "Okay... I believe the fastest way to this facility would be to Elemental Ride.  A vehicle would actually be a hindrance, seeing as how we would have to make several detours."

"Your cybernetic eye got another update didn't it?"

Raikami looks at Kyeru and smiles.  "You read me like holo-print."  He summons lightning below his feet, and starts to float in the air.  Kyeru does the same with fire.

"Race ya there" Kyeru says with a big grin.  Before Raikami can even reply, Kyeru takes off.

"But you know the one thing you can't do is out speed me..." Raikami says lowly.  He floats in place for a few seconds, letting Kyeru get a huge head start.  Then he leans forward, pops in a piece of gun, and blasts himself away.  Within less than a second, he zooms past Kyeru, sparks flying everywhere.  Raikami turns around and starts to fly in circles around Kyeru.

"I don't exactly want to leave you behind... a race is a terrible idea" Raikami replies calmly.

"Okay... so I see it's still impossible to beat you in a race.  But at least I can still beat you in arm wrestling!"

Raikami grins and then says "I guess you're right there."

After a few minutes of the two flying around, they eventually reach a small, plain, steel building.  They land on the ground and look in each other's direction.

"Okay... this building looks abandoned.  You sure we're at the right area?" Kyeru asks.

"I'm positive... I know there is more to it... we need to check it out a bit more.  Stay low, and quiet.  We don't want to attract unnecessary attention."

They both walk side by side, slowly, towards the abandoned looking building.  They get against separate walls of the door, and Raikami slowly opens it.  They carefully make their way in, ready for any ambush.

They search around the area, looking for any clues they may find.

"Just as I thought... it is just an abandoned building!  It's just one big room... no one in here, and nothing interesting."

Raikami closes his blue eye, and searches through his red one, scanning the area.  He suddenly gets a surprised look on his face.  "Don't jump to conclusions just yet, Kyeru.  I think I found something that may interest us..."

 He starts to walk towards the wall.

"Okay then... a wall.  I won't jump to conclusions... you're telling me there's a switch there or something?"

"Not quite" Raikami replies, keeping his blank expression.  He gathers electricity to his hand and slams it against the wall.  He then tightens his hand into a fist and blasts the wall with a big jolt of electricity.

When the dust from the wall shattering clears, a huge hallway is revealed.

"Okay... so some huge hallway behind the wall that leads underground... but no secret switch.  Then how in the world did these guys get in this 'secret passageway', and what was the point of this building in the first place?" Kyeru says with a dull expression.