Assassin Specialty

Havoc glares at the the person that had stopped his knife from defeating Mikkai.

"You need any help up, Mikkai?" The person asks.

"I don't need any help from anyone like you... what are you doing here anyway!?" Mikkai shouts out.

"Oh?  You don't need my help?  Looks like you were just about to be killed when I saved you..."

"Wait, you were watching me fight him?"

"Oh yeah, I was sitting in the air duct watching the battle eating popcorn.  You really got beat down."  The person smiles.

"Look, Ms. Cassidy, I don't need help from the likes of you regardless."

"Like it or not... the General sent me out here to support your group" Makela says, with a smile.

"And why did he send you of all people!?"

"Because of my steel element... or rather... my steel chain.  You see, the Cassidy family made these chains in pure efforts to counter assassins.  It isn't perfect, but they are the best we got.  Unfortunately no one else is able to use them, but we are essential with dealing with these guys."

Makela's chain starts to move on it's own, and slithers upwards like a snake.

"Our chains are the only weapons that can deflect an assassin's bullets, and not be conducted by the red lightning effect.  I think you do need me in this fight."

Mikkai looks away with an upset face.  "Fine, whatever.  But I quite frankly, I don't care if you die or not."

Makela turns around and smiles at Mikkai.  "The feeling's mutual."

She swings her arm outwards and the chain extends to about 6 meters.  Mikkai charges his arm with lightning.

"I won't let you guys talk any longer... Since it's 2 vs 1, I think i'll make the odds a little easier for me" Havoc says as he reaches under the chest guard of his armor.  He pulls out a Magnum gun, and cocks it.  He aims towards Mikkai and pulls the trigger.  Mikkai just stands there staring.  As the bullet approaches, Makela's chain appears in front of Mikkai and deflects the lightning covered bullet.

"Nuh uh... none of that now" Makela says while waving her finger left and right.  She swings her chain towards Havoc, who ducks and aims the gun towards Makela.  He fire multiple times, but the chain deflects all the bullets.

"Looks like this isn't gonna work... time to resort the phase 2" Havoc says.  He raises his arms in the air.  "I guess you kids are lucky.  No one ever gets to see my armor ability, because no one is normally worth it.  Whatever... shock blades!" Havoc shouts.  Suddenly hundreds of 3 meter long blades started rapidly spawning from Havoc's back.  After a few seconds, hundreds of the blades were hovering in the air behind Havoc.  Havoc snapped his fingers, and the blades all suddenly got covered with the red lightning effect.

"Now... dodge this" Havoc says as he swings his arm towards Mikkai and Makela.  Hundreds of lightning covered blades started flying towards them at a high velocity.  They both jump out of the way as the blades shred against the ground making a horribly loud screeching noise.  Havoc sends his arm in the direction of where they jumped, and the blades turn around and charge towards them.

"Grr!" Makela howls as she slams her hands on the ground, which summons a very large and thick steel wall.  But the blades easily tear straight through the wall, forcing Makela to jump out of the way.

"What the?  I thought your steel element countered this guy!" Mikkai shouted while dodging blades.

"The steel element is still controlled by Beta you know!  Plus those bullets can shred through steel regardless.  Our chains aren't made from our Beta, they are the effort of hard work and determination!" Makela yells while dodging multiple blades.  Suddenly Makela trips.  As she is falling, multiple blades are sent in her direction.