The Winds of Time

After finally leaving the building, the two siblings use their power to seal it back together.

"This should at least keep them from tracking us down" Altar says.

Brima looks at Altar seriously.  "Why the sudden change of heart, Altar?" she asks.

Altar looks at her with disappointment.  "I thought I already told you a long time ago?  When your attack overpowered mine through sheer willpower... it made me realize my foolishness..."

"Not that.  I saw you just staring at me a few stories up, when I was drowning in that water coffin.  You hesitated.  Why did you choose to jump down when you did?"

Altar looks away.  "Well I needed to find an opening... I wouldn't of been able to take him down that easily."

"It seemed to me like you didn't want to save me."

Altar chuckles.  "I've seen how scary you can get, sis.  But honestly, I did need an opening.  But seeing them hurt my little sister like that... brought out emotions that I haven't felt in a long time.  I jumped down before I saw an opening, yet I somehow got lucky at the very end, and he dropped his guard."

"I see..." Brima says quietly.  She suddenly looks upwards with a surprised expression.  "W-we need to tell the general about this!  The assassins are attacking the city!"

Altar looks away somewhat.  "I know the bosses' moves... I'm sure he knows already."

He looks at Brima.  "And I know she'll be coming after you."

"I know that by now!  But I can't let that stop me from helping defend this city!"

Altar balls his fist.  "Brima... I can't let you go out there..."

"Why not!?" she shouts.

"She'll catch you, I guarantee.  Her predictions are never wrong... she wouldn't have attacked this city otherwise." 

"T-then we'll make her prediction come wrong for once!" 

Altar bites his lip.  He raises his arm up, and grabs Brima's.  "Trust me here.  You won't regret it."

"I've trusted you before..." Brima says quietly.

She attempts to yank herself away, but Altar suddenly seals her, knocking her out.

"If she catches you, Brima... that'll mean her new world will be much closer to us than you realize..." Altar says.

He picks her up and carries her bridal style into the forest.  Their figures disappear.

"Oh?" Kristy says, giving the man in the distance a sly expression.  "As expected from you, Captain Tenaki."

The two are standing the middle of a large private park which is blocked off from the public due to recent accidents.

Sahve stares off at Kristy, readying himself for a fight.  "Sorry, but I can't let you have your way.  I'm going to have to ask you to leave this city at once."

Suddenly Oscuro Terrore appears from the ground in a black puddle, and Sathe appears beside Kristy through a space portal.

"Ah... so you brought your crew along with you..." Sahve says, remaining calm.

Kristy raises her arms, stopping the two from attacking.  "This one is mine... he's the lucky first to find us, so why not give him the time of his life?"

Suddenly she disappears.  Sahve carefully checks his surroundings.

She appears behind him, and he quickly turns around and sends a wind slash towards her.  She flips above the slash, grabs Sahve's arm, and then tosses him with extreme strength.