Master vs Student

"I'll ask you one more time Bilial.  Just what do you think you're doing?"  Sahve asks.

"Master, what ever do you mean?  I just wish to capture the girl.  I have no need to bring any harm to anyone around, i'm just following orders"  Bilial replies.

"Orders... from who exactly?"  Sahve asks.

"If I told you, master, i'd have to kill you"  Bilial replies with a devious smile.

"Cut the crap Bilial.  What do you want with Brima?"  Sahve asks.

"I'm not sure what they want.  I just know they want her.  So if you would please kindly hand her over, we will quietly depart"  Bilial says.  Brima grabs onto my coat and hides behind me.  I start to blush heavily but I keep my cool.

"You really think we will just hand her over so easily?"  Sahve asks Bilial.  "What even makes you think that you could take me down so easily?"  Sahve once again asks Bilial.

"I do believe that you are the one that abandoned us, right?" Bilial says.

"For the last time, I didn't abandon you kids!  I had nothing more I could teach you!" Sahve yells out.

"Could anyone tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"We will get into that later, Kiruh.  Right now the enemy is in our faces, we need to concentrate on them"  Sahve replies.

"Master... we developed a new type of wind attacking strategy, without you!  It may not be as fluent as yours, but it is very effective... allow me to demonstrate!" Bilial shouts out as he charges towards Sahve, who is standing still, right in the path of Bilial's charge.  Bilial pulls his arm backwards and points his index finger at Sahve, who is still just standing there.

"Allow me to demonstrate, the Wind Strike Fighting Stance!"  Bilial yells as he lunges his hand in a striking motion towards Sahve.  Sahve raises his arm towards Bilial and catches his strike.  Sahve's face gets serious as he jumps over Bilial, while still holding onto his arm, lands and then tosses Bilial a long distance.  Bilial quickly recovers from the attack, and charges towards Sahve again.  He appears in Sahve's face, and tries to send multiple strikes towards Sahve, who is easily dodging all of them.  Sahve then back flips out of Bilial's face and lands in front of Suiyomi, Brima and I.

"I guess you kids finally get to see, just why my wind element abilities are so famous"  Sahve says, with his back turned towards us.  He then charges towards Bilial with his left arm crossed across his chest, and his palm straightened out.  He quickly appears near Bilial and swings his arm.  Bilial raises his arms and tries to block, but is knocked back.

"So I finally get to experience your wind slicing technique eh!?  The technique you never taught us!" Bilial says as he charges towards Sahve.  Bilial starts striking at Sahve who is skillfully dodging once again.  

Sahve then ducks a strike Bilial attempts to give to Sahve's face, and Sahve responds by doing a low spin kick to trip Bilial.  

Before Bilial can even hit the ground, Sahve does a backflip kick to send Bilial in the air.  Sahve then jumps towards Bilial and says, "Sorry, but it looks like this is over" as he swings his arm across to hit Bilial.  

But before he can hit him, a blast of water appears next to Sahve, who uses his wind energy to dodge the attack.

Sahve lands on the ground, and Bilial recovers from the launch, so he also lands on the ground.  Sahve pans his eyes over to the other guy who has just been standing there.

"My my, we never even bothered to introduce me, have we?  Well since we already know Bilial's name, using my code name isn't important anymore.  My name is Azeal Lesley.  As you can see, i'm a water element.  Anyways, I can't have you killing my partner like this, so i'm joining in on this fight" Azeal says.

"Well if he's joining in... why don't we as well?" Suiyomi asks me.

"Fine by me, we get to test out our abilities anyway!" I reply.

"Don't interfere" Azeal says as he sends a heavy blast of water towards Suiyomi and I.  I jump left, and Suiyomi jumps right.  Suiyomi lands on his hands, and does a cartwheel type flip.  As he is in the air, he points his arm towards Azeal and shoots out multple blasts of water.  Azeal flips around and dodges each one, and then respondes with a high pressured water beam sent towards Suiyomi.

"Now, where were we Sahve?  Oh yes, that's right.  I never exactly showed what i'm capable of now, have I?"  Bilial says.  

Bilial seperates his legs and turns sideways.  He slides his legs across the ground and points his finger towards Sahve.  "Wind Strike Stance: High Point Blows!" Bilial shouts out as he spins around with his feet sliding on the ground, heading towards Sahve.  

When he quickly appears before Sahve, he sends both his palms towards him.  After getting about an inch close, Sahve jumps over Bilial, lands behind him, and swipes his arm towards Bilial sending a slicing wind towards him.  

Bilial jumps away, but Sahve chases.  Sahve sends multiple wind slices swinging his arms wildly.  Bilial carefully dodges each one, and strikes at Sahve.  

Sahve stops the strike with a wind barrier, which catches Bilial's arm.  Sahve then releases the wind barrier and sends Bilial in a spiral towards a tree.  Bilial catches the tree, and releases his wind energy against it so he can recover easily.  The tree crumbles and starts to fall over, as Bilial recovers to his feet.

"My my master... it seems I am easily outmatched here" Bilial says with a nod.

"That was my point in the first place... why do you continue to charge towards me if you know I am outmatching you!?" Sahve asks.

"If I told you... I would have to kill you" Bilial says with a sly smirk.

Suiyomi swiftly dodges the high pressured water sent in his direction with a sideways spinning jump.  Then, while in mid air, he does a back flip which sends water from his feet towards Azeal.  Azeal simply stands there and blocks the attack with his own water.  He then says, "You have potential kid, but you are still nowhere near my level.  I'll show you what a real water elemental user is all abo-"

"Sand trap, success!" I interruptibility yell out.  Sand starts to form under Azeals feet as he quickly sinks down into the ground.

"What, is this!?  Earth!?" Azeal yells out while staring at the sand that was sinking him in.

"It's one of the many teamwork techniques Suiyomi and I came up with, during our short hours of training!" I say.  As Suiyomi lands on the ground, he points his hand at Azeal, pointing two fingers at him like a gun.  "Kiryomi combination 1: Sand doom desire" Suiyomi says in a suave voice as he shoots high pressured water bullets from his finger tips.  Azeal tries to escape by turning the ground below him into water, but I quickly respond and summon sand to hold him down.

"How could I... fall for such a simple trick!?" Azeal yells out as he is hit in the face by the water bullets.  

"Seems like... we beat our first opponent with no strings attached!" I call out in excitement.

"No... not yet" Suiyomi replies to me.

I look over to where Azeal was, but nothing was there.  Suddenly I feel a cold breeze behind me.  I quickly turn around and notice Azeal appearing before me through a puddle in the ground.

"What makes you think... it would be that easy!?" Azeal yells out, as he covers his hand in high pressured water and sends a strike towards my face.  I cannot rebound at all... and close my eyes.  I hear a jab hitting something hard.  I open my eyes, and notice Suiyomi standing before me.  He grabbed Azeal's strike with his own water covered hands.  But apparently it wasn't enough.  I notice blood start to drip from his hand onto the dirt.  

"You always... get in the way!" Suiyomi yells out as he pushes Azeal away from him.

"Get up... we don't have any time to be panicking like little girls"  Suiyomi says to me, while reaching his unharmed hand towards me to help me up.