Expansion of Elements

Altar starts to turn pale and sweats tremendously as he loses more and more blood.  He puts his hand on his open wrist and uses his psychic element.  The wrist wound starts to patch up, and it stops bleeding.  Altar takes a sigh of relief, as he stands up and looks at me, with a smirk.  "I won't make it out of here alive?  Do you really believe that, Kiruh?" He asks.

"I'm positive... you pissed me off the second you started talking the first time... now you've really messed up" I say.

"Ha! Amusing! Kiruh, wanna know something?  Brima isn't the only one that can read minds y'know!  I also have the psychic element... there's no way you can wi-"

Altar is interrupted by me punching him in the face, hard.

"W-what!?" Altar says as he flies backwards, and lands on his back.  Altar slowly gets up rubbing his cheek and says, "H-how did you..."

He looks towards where I was standing, and notices my figure still standing there.  "How are there two of you!?" He yells at me.

"I'll let you in on a little secret... the figure you see next to Suiyomi, is just a figure I made out of sand" I say with a smile.

"But... you did this without thinking at all!?" Altar says with surprise.

"Enough of this talking crap... time to beat you down!" I say while charging towards him.

"Urgh... not under my watch!" Altar says as his eyes glow purple.  He extends his hand towards me which is covered with a purple aura.  He blasts a powerful psychic wave at me, and I front flip high in the air to avoid it.  I send sand shaped like a car sized needle flying towards Altar.  Altar stops the sand with his psychic power, and throws it back towards me.  I split the sand apart to go around me, as I use the sand to push myself towards Altar.  I extend my arm backwards and shape sand behind my arm to be claws, as I swing them at Altar.  Altar dodges with a backflip.

"That sand ability... you must be that sandman reincarnation kid!  I feared I wouldn't have to fight someone like you, but it looks like I have no choice..." Altar says as he lands on his feet.  He then charges towards me quickly and swings his fist at my face, with his hands still covered with the purple aura.  Suiyomi appears in between Altar and I and kicks Altar in the air.  Suiyomi nods at me, and launches me towards Altar with a water stream.  When I get near Altar I hop off the water, and summon sand below me.  I land on the sand and start to float on it.

"Element riding!?  You are no ordinary private... that is a Sergeant ranked ability!" Altar says.

I say nothing as I charge towards Altar and grab him with my sand to keep him airbourne.  Altar attempts to stretch my sand's grip apart with pure psychic force, but I don't let him budge.

"Not to mention not even my psychic is budging your grip... how are you this strong!?" Altar screams at me.

I still say nothing, as I pull Altar towards me, form another sand needle the size of a car and sling it at him.  Altar doesn't flinch an inch, and uses his element to stop the needle in it's tracks.  But the water I used to rapidly move upwards appears behind Altar, and gets launched at him with high pressure.  The water goes straight through the sand and Altar.  I then throw Altar down to the ground with all my strength.  He hits the ground hard and cracks the pavement slightly.

I float downwards and look at Altar's laid out body.

"I don't believe for a second it was that easy" Suiyomi says to me.

"Yeah... me either" I say.

Altar starts to float upwards with his back facing the ground.  His body flips, so he is facing towards us, with his head down.  He then looks up at us quickly, with a ridiculously infuriated face.