Gone batty.

Jealous! Hallow x reader.

This was requested a while ago, sorry for not getting it done! My mind is elsewhere.

And thanks for requesting him, Hallow almost never gets requested much anymore. That's kind of the reason why I made him a simp for Cupid.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow eyes watched you from the kitchen doorway, he had his arms crossed over his chest in annoyance. Why were you always around Cupid so much?

The angel had you as his little helper in the kitchen, not that he needed it. But he accepted the help nonetheless.

You were currently giggling along with the pink poptart himself as the two of you made your way around the kitchen.

"Let's just hope Hallow's still in his room. This next dish requires garlic." Cupid smiles, looking over his cookbook.

After listing the pots or pans that he needed, you bent down to get them. Hallow sent a glare to the angel.

He handed you the recipe book so you could get started on the dish, while he went to check on the brownies.

Hallow decided to let himself be known, it'd be fun to tease you a bit if he could. Maybe even embarrass you in front of the pastel annoyance.

"Hello sweet fang, I vwas vwondering vwhere you ran off too." Hallow smirks, walking up to you with a hand on his hip.

Cupid sent you both a smile as he took the brownies out of the oven, setting them aside to cut and cool.

You squeak and turn to face him with a sheepish smile. "Hey pumpkin head, I thought you'd still be sleep. The sun is still up."

He shakes his head. "No, I vwas looking for my favorite pillow and I couldn't find her. You know how restless I can get vwithout you.~" He winks.

He was trapping you against the counter now, his right hand on his hip with his left on the counter behind you. His fangs glistened in the kitchen lighting.

"H-hallow Cupid is right there." You whisper to him.

"I know, I hate it." He mutters, looking over his shoulder at the angel of love with a side glare.

Cupid lifts a brow. "Maybe you two should take it outside. Don't worry y/n, I'll take care of it from here!"

Your batty boyfriend takes you by the hand and takes you out into the hallway. Just as the two of you leave the kitchen, Fear is seen walking into the kitchen behind you both, wearing a spare apron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally back in your boyfriends Halloween-y themed bedroom he sits on the edge of his bed with his arms crossed.

"Jack-o-bat, are you feeling okay?" You ask him, setting a hand on his leg.

"I just don't get it. Vwhy do you always hang out vwith that stupid pink clefairy!?" He hisses, muttering Russian curse words under his breath.

You laugh and quickly hug him, your cheek brushing against his neck. "Oh honey bat, I knew you got jealous but I didn't think you'd be jealous of him!"

Hallow folds his ears and refuses to look at you, but even you can tell that his cheeks are orange. "Then vwhy are you with him all the time?"

"He's teaching me how to cook dummy! What did you think? I asked him to teach me how to make homemade candy corn for you!" You boop his warm cheek.

"Vwhat?" He asks, turning to face you, he uncrosses his wings as his ears perk up again.

"Well, its hard to get candy corn this time of year.. And I wanted to surprise you! But it seems like my batty boy doesn't know how to wait!" You smile hugging him tighter.

He sighs and pecks you on the forehead. "Fine.. Just.. Don't hug him. I don't vwant you smelling like him."

"Done!" You giggle and kiss his striped cheek.

"And I vwasnt jealous. I was.. Annoyed."

"Uh huh sure. Keep telling yourself that!"

"Shut up."

End..! Short and sweet like Mari. I hope you enjoyed!