Love, desire, obsession and heartbreak.

A smol gift for lillywolfgirl since they said their birthday passed!

Happy late birthday hun!

~So, here have a reverse harem with four horned and winged beans.~

Has anyone else noticed how THICK Romeo's legs are? 0_0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up in the morning with a clingy demon was natural, for you. Romeo always was cuddly after he fell asleep, only with you though.

His thick legs tight around your waist, while his tail flicked while he snored.

At the end of the bed laid your grouchy angel, his short legs propped up on yours, he was awake and scrolling through his phone.

Amour's arms were tight around your shoulders, his face buried in the nape of your neck, small purrs vibrated in his chest.

The sweet smell of sugar filled the air, letting you know that Cupid was currently in the kitchen of your apartment.

Red eyes met yours, with a small smile. "Morning angel, sleep okay?" Lock asked, moving his legs under him as he sat up to face you.

You nod with a small blush, that smile always made your heart melt. Or was it because he was naturally hot? You weren't sure.

Romeo stirred, free hand roaming up your shoulder to shut Amour's jaw to stop the snoring. Only for him to get bit.

"Ow! Hey! I just got my nails done!" Romeo complains, finally releasing his death grip on you. He crosses his arms after checking his nails.

Amour giggles in an eerie tone before removing his arms from you, he cracks his neck a few times and smiles down at you. "Good morning beautiful!" He pecks your cheek.

"Don't ever do that again, its f*cking cringy." Lock gags, stepping off the bed to find his heels.

Amour lifts a brow. "What? You kiss her just as much as we do."

"Not that psycho, I meant the weird neck thing! Its f*cking gross!" He hisses, irritated that his heels were no where to be seen. So he walks out into the hall.

The three of you laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why does the news paper always have to smell like ass?" Lockheart mumbles, making Cupid crack a smile.

(Idk why but that made me have a laughing fit.)

The Angel sets a plate of freshly made pancakes down onto the table, he poured the maple syrup onto them and giggled to himself.

"I have no idea, why do you always look constipated?"

"F*ck off."

Cupid rolls his eyes and takes a seat across from the cranky cherry poptart, looking over his schedule for today.

Amour had silently walked into the kitchen as he always did, spooking the fallen angel, all Cupid did was wave.

Romeo strutted his way into the kitchen, his hips swaying as he walked in stilettos to the fridge.

"It smells like slut in here." Lockheart hisses, narrowing his eyes over the newspaper.

Romeo took a water out of the fridge and put a hand on his hip. "For your information, I'm a performer, not a whore."

He sassily struts over to the table and takes a seat next to the pink clad skeleton. Amour had already taken the seat next to you once you joined them.

"Do you have to work today?" You ask Cupid, making him look up from his small notebook and adjust his glasses.

"Yeah, I'm pretty busy today. I'm sorry darling, I'll be back tonight I promise." He smiles reassuringly.

You give him a smile in return, understanding. The god of Love's work is never done is it?

"I did leave you a little something in the fridge though." He winks, gathering his things, kissing you on the cheek then leaving for work.

Curious, you get up from your chair and walk over to the fridge, inside was a single heavily decorated cupcake just for you.

You smile. He remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out, each of your boyfriends had remembered your birthday, Romeo had taken you shopping and bought you all the clothes you wanted, along with a few extras he picked out for you.

Amour had gotten you a heartfelt gift, no seriously it was a human heart wrapped in a pretty bow.

He refused to tell you where he had gotten it from, every time you asked, his smile would widen and his eye lights would shrink.

And lastly, Lockheart had gotten you a heart locket necklace with a picture of you and the rest of them in it. You smiled and hugged him instantly, his cheeks burned redder than you've ever seen them.

Once Cupid had gotten home, all five of you decided to call it a day and chill in the living room for some terrible romantic comedies.

You and Cupid shared a bowl of popcorn, while Amour ate from his box of strawberry pocky.

Lockheart was currently trying to eat his nacho chips, but Romeo kept trying to steal a few.

The room felt hotter like his temper as he finally snapped. "Get your c*ck fondlers out of my f*cking chip bag!"

You don't think you've ever laughed that hard on any of your birthdays.

End! Hope you enjoyed hun!