Addicted to you~

Yandere Hallow why the hell not? Creator has problems and should be sleeping, I have to get up early tomorrow :D

Songs that inspired this fic-
Cupid -Hurts.
Jenny -Studio killers.
Crazy love -Sofia Karlberg.
Animals -Maroon 5.

Life tip- Never ever sleep with a yandere it only makes them more aggressive and obsessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For years I've had my eyes on you. Making my knees weak at the flutter of your wings.

I'm a coward I know, I cannot even get the courage to tell you my feelings.

I want to ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead, Cupid you're my dearest friend.

I've done bad things that you don't know about, please just give me a chance. I don't know how much longer I can wait..

With much love, your secret admirer.

Cupid's eyes scanned the letter over and over, his heart still fluttering, maybe even faster each time he read it. His cheeks flushed a light pink tinge as a soft smile rose on his face.

"Sounds like a stalker." Romeo snickered, hand on his hip as he looked over his brothers shoulder.

Cupid squeaks and quickly folds the letter returning it back into his satchel, his cheeks even more pink. "Um! Hi Romeo! What are you up to!"

The incubus chuckles, rolling his eyes as he set his nail file down. "Nothing much jumpy. Just wanted to check on my brother, you know you need to loosen up. Why don't you join me for work tonight. It gets pretty slow on Wednesdays."

Cupid props his head on his hand. "I'm not sure, clubs aren't really my thing."

"I'll be there! Just hang out by the bar so I don't get bored, you can bring your 'friend' too if you want.~" The incubus winks, nudging his brother with his elbow.

The angel squeaks. "We're just friends!"

"Sure you are, I've seen the way you look at him.~"

Cupid huffs. "Fine I'll call him!"

"Good, make sure to sound as seductive as possible. See if that stupid chastity belt will finally come off.~" Romeo winks, sticking his twin tongue's out, with a bump of his hip.

The angel hides his face in his wings. "I hate you."

"Love you too shortcake." He replies with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vampire wakes up with a soft yawn, the sweet smelling shirt under him he used as a pillow case made him sigh blissfully.

He hugged it tighter as he nuzzles his cheek against it. It still smelled like the angel of love, just as sweet like his ever present cupcake scent with a hint of chocolate.

His yellow eyes trailed the wall on the left side of his room, dozens of pictures of the angel lined the wall. Many heart stickers on each of them next to the dates.

The more he looked at them the more the color pink was becoming his favorite color. He still couldn't believe he actually mailed that letter to him.