Suited together.

Title is an pun and I don't even care!

Have some TeaBiscuits since I'm in the shipping trash can, feel free to join me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? Of course I've got the roses! Mmhmm! Six white and six red? Got it!" The angel squeals, looking over at the bouquet of flowers on his desk.

"Yes! Don't worry! I'm always prepared! Thank you so much Mr. Rich, see you tomorrow!"

The angel smiles about to hang up until the caller continued, making him lift a brow. "What? Plus one? Well.. I'll see what I can do! Uh huh! Bye bye!"

He returns his phone back into his satchel, looking over himself in the mirror. Making sure the suit he wore fit him correctly.

"Greetings." Fear announces his presence as he enters the door of the angels overly pink room. His reflection in the mirror made the angel smile.

"Hi there Fear." He responds adjusting his tie, while sticking out his hip.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" The widow asks, all eight of his eyes tracing his figure before he crosses his arms to make eye contact in the mirror.

"I've got a baby shower to go to tomorrow! Aww these are my favorite! I even knitted something for little Jane." He cups his cheeks, squealing in excitement as his wings fluttered uncontrollably.

"You really enjoy children.. Don't you?" Fear asks, taking a seat at the end of the angel's bed, crossing one leg over the other.

Cupid giggles. "I love them! Such cutie pies! I'd love to have some of my own one day, but I'm much to busy. I've always babysat though!"

Fear smiles lightly. "They can be a handful, although I guess that is part of being a parent. I wouldn't know." He shrugs his shoulders.

Cupid returns the smile and turns to face the widow. "Oh, and I'm happy I ran into you. I had something to ask you."

The widow lifts a brow.

"Well.. Since I don't trust anyone else to go without making a ruckus, would you be my plus one for the baby shower tomorrow?" Cupid asks, his pink eyes studying the spider's face, making him blush.

"Hmm.. Very well. I guess I do not have any plans. I'll go with you to this.. Event."

Cupid beams and quickly hugs the widow, squeezing him tight. "Oh my gosh thank you, thank you thank you!" The giddy angel squeals.

Fear tenses within the hug, him freezing solid in the angel's arms, his cheeks a soft lavender.

"Get dressed up okay? I'll meet you in the kitchen tomorrow at noon!" Cupid is vibrating in excitement, when he let's go of the hug to go back to his mirror.

Fear nods his head and leaves the room without a word, his cheeks purple and his soul thumping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the whole party, Cupid was swarmed by women, some of them loving how cute he was, asking questions, and wondering when they'd have their next child.

Fear stayed by the snack table, he leaned against the wall, snacking on a couple of the cookies Cupid had brought with them.

Only a few women approached the widow just to have a nice chat, yet they left once they found that he was a widow of few words.

Soon enough, gifts were passed to the pregnant woman in question, she was overjoyed with each gift she had gotten. Even the little hair bow Cupid had sewed for her.

The women were very chatty and giggly, it was...awkward to say the least, being the only two males at an all ladies party.

Fear sat next to Cupid with his arm over the couch, resting his skull in the palm of his free hand.

"Cupid, how do you feel about kids?" One woman with blonde hair asks, a soft smile on her freckled face.

Cupid giggles. "Truth be told, I've always wanted some little buggers of my own. Problem is, I'm almost never home, and.. I've always focused on others relationships instead of my own." He takes a sip of his tea.

"Wonderful! I'm sure you'll settle down eventually. Now, what about your friend here? Have you ever thought about having children of your own?" A red haired woman asks, a cheeky smile rises on her face.

Fear sits up straight. "Now ladies, what I'm about to tell you may be shocking. I absolutely despise them, they are nothing but ungrateful heathens with absolutely no respect towards adults. I cannot bring myself to even be near one without getting a skullache."

The room grows quiet, all of their eyes widened as their jaws fell open in shock.

"And not to mention I cannot have any even if I wanted to. I'd eat both the wife and child before either of them could coexist." He rolls his eyes.

One of the women faints.

Cupid turns to the widow with a shocked expression with a mix of horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now standing on their front porch, Cupid finally releases the breath he's been holding.

"Maybe I shouldn't invite anyone to anything.."

"You wanted honesty correct?" Fear lifts a brow, crossing his arms once again.

Cupid sighs. "I didn't expect you to be so blunt, sorry Fear, I should have went by myself."

"Don't blame yourself, I cannot stand children when all they've done is treat me like a parasite." He sighs as well, cupping the angel's cheek.

Cupid blushes at the soft touch of the widows cold hand, with long slender fingers. His eye focuses on the ring one.

His pink eyes meet the soft purple ones. "Sebastian.. I know you hate kids and stuff, but.. Have you ever thought of marriage?"

The widow tilts his head. "I have in the past. But, I've always seen myself as a lone spider, walking the earth alone for the rest of my life. I personally do not believe in soulmates, nor do I think love will ever find me."

Cupid's cheeks flush a soft pastel pink. "You're wrong you know, everyone has a soulmate."

Fear chuckles softly. "Once a serial romantic, always a serial romantic I see. Believe what you want."

Cupid tucks his arms behind his back. "Guilty." He giggles.

The widow turns to leave but not before giving the angel a soft peck on the cheek. "An angel guilty? There is no such thing." He smirks.

He runs a single phalange down Cupid's soft chin. "I'll see you another time perhaps, till then, angel."

As the widow returns his hands into his pockets, he enters the mansion without another word, leaving behind a flustered pink angel.

End. Idk, I'm shipping trash.