Truly loved.

Amour x reader x Cupid.

Why? Why not?

Got more glitter pens btw, so expect more sparkly boi's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months ago, Amour had confessed to you. Of course his confession scared the Misfits around you, even his bothers looked at you in concern.

Despite what they may think, Amour was really sweet when he wanted to be. He made sure you knew how much he loved you.

He cooked for you, pampered you, brushed your hair, bought you clothes, no blood needed to be spilt.

You knew he was rather.. Possessive. However, you didn't expect Cupid to confess to you as well.

Amour was angry at first, but once he knew it was his older brother, he didn't seem to care much anymore.

The three of you made it work, Cupid was the most affectionate and gave you forehead kisses.

Amour was more clingy and always wanted your attention, and held you the tightest.

Cupid did give you a warning though, never do anything intimate with Amour.

At first you were shocked, the thought never crossed your mind and you had no idea what brought it up so suddenly.

"Well.. I'm just warning you. The first girl was the last, she woke up the next morning to him gone. She went to look for him, and well.. Long story short.. The police found her with an axe in her chest."

The story left you in shivers, and you couldn't make eye contact with the angel of blood for a while. Making him pout.

"I'm warning you because I love you y/n. I know sex is apart of most relationships, just.. Keep that in mind. Won't you?" The angel gave you a soft kiss on the cheek.

Again, that never crossed your mind. With them being skeletons you had no idea they even had the 'equipment'.

Amour sat next to you sharpening his signature blade, it shined brightly in the lighting of the living room.

The two of you were waiting for Cupid to come home from work. Anime played on the flat screen.

"Amour, can we talk?"

He slides his knife back into the hidden pocket inside of his shirt before he turned his skull so his pink eyes could lock with yours.

"What's troubling you love?" He asks. "Who's arms do I have to break?" His left eye twitched.

"Hopefully no ones." You giggle, taking his warm hand in yours. "I just wanted to ask you a little something."

He tilts his head cutely, cheeks a tad pink from your touch.

"How long did you like me before you confessed?" You ask him, a curious look in your eye which he found adorable.

He smiles softly. "Since I laid eyes on you.. You were so... Different from all the girls around campus. So innocent, sweet and cute." He chuckles, kissing your nose.

"I knew you needed protection, away from all of the scum that walks the earth." He pauses. Gaining that far away look in his eye lights again.

"Just the thought of someone hurting you just.." His breathing is heavy now, his hand grips yours in a tight angry fist.

"Ow! Amour!"

He quickly shakes his head. "Sorry love. I kinda lost myself there.. But just know I would never hurt you, I love you,  I'm here for you to keep you safe." He pecks your cheek.

You pull him into a hug. "I love you too, Amour."

He wraps his arms around you softly, still trying to calm down from his previous fit. "I'm sorry I'm such a mess.."

You rub his heart stamps with your thumbs. "You're not a mess, you're perfect just the way you are." You peck between his sockets.

"Aww, you two are so cute." You hear Cupid's voice say from behind you both, he's sniffling with tears of joy.

The two of you quickly rush over and pull the angel into a hug, he's giggling as the pink tears fall down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, you all decided to call it a night. You laid on your back with Cupid on your right, And Amour using your chest as a pillow.

Amour snored softly, which you always found to be cute. Cupid used your shoulder as a pillow, poor thing had a rough day at work.

You pulled his wing over the two of you, his wings had gotten bigger over the years, and they were very soft and warm.

You giggled to your self and held then both closer. You may not know where this relationship may go, but you knew one thing.

You were truly loved.