I think I'll stay awhile.~

Welcome to your temporary home Atlas! He'll be staying at the mansion for a while. So feel free to request him!

Making this chapter so you know more about him. :3

I know his release was random, but I made six randomly generated character's and out of all of them, he was the best one. And one was a poofy moth skele who nibbled at the ends of his sweaters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It'll just be a while until I can have another house built for you, unless you would like to stay with the misfits?" Creator stood in the living room, pacing while on the phone.

Hallow hung from the ceiling in his bat form, watching over her. Wondering who the hell she was talking to. There was eighteen of them, did she really make another one?

How many sons can one horned girl have?

"I didn't think so." She giggles. "I'll see you soon, safe travels." She hangs up, returning her beloved phone to her pockets.

"Hallow I know you're stalking me. Come down I need to talk to you." Creator says without looking above.

Hallow pouts, then glides down to land on her shoulder. "Fine you caught me. Who's staying?"

Creator pats him on the head and begins to walk up the stairs. "Another one of my creations, until I can get him a house built. He's staying with us for the time being."

Hallow tilts his head. "Anything vwe need to know about him? Danger? Innocent?"

"He has a deadly touch, so, don't touch him and you'll live." She giggles, turning down the hall.

"That's not concerning at all. Vwant me to tell the others?"

She nods. "Please, I'm going to set up the guest room. Oh, and can you get Fear for me please?"

Hallow smiles. "Sure thing." The fuzzy bat hops of her shoulder and flies down the opposite hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a soft knock on the doorway, the short widow had walked into the guest room that had been recently painted purple.

"Hallow said you needed me?" Fear asks, walking up behind her.

She smiles. "Can you sew a new comforter? I think Gael spilled his lucky charms all over it again."

Fear nods. "Of course. Any color?"

"Purple with black trim with the fleur de lis design?" She hands him a quick sketch she made.

The widow adjusts his glasses and looks over the sketch. "It should be rather simple, any specific scent?"

She nods. "Old books and wilted roses?"

"You've got it." Fear takes the clipboard from her then leaves the room.

"Get Cupid for me!" She yells after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Black roses? You know if you give those to someone it means you want them to drop dead, right?" Cupid asks, holding a vase in his hands.

Creator nods. "I know, but to make it less depressing put some purple ones in there too!"

Cupid lifts a brow. "Okay then! Be right back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think it looks lovely Ms.Creator." Jasper says sweetly, floating next to the horned woman as he looked over the newly formed room.