Bloody Imposter.

Inspired by among us cuz why the hell not?

If the pic is there, I'm super proud of it. :3

Funfact: Some of my oc's are based off pokemon, guess which ones :P

~~~~~~~~~~

"What the f*ck! How is that fair!?" Lockheart complains, flailing his arms.

Fear rolls his eyes, crossing his legs. "It doesn't have to be fair if you've got the brain power to play the game right. You do have a brain.. Don't you?"

The fallen angel's eye twitches, he quickly stands and chucks the chessboard across the room in anger. "F*ck this noise! I'm getting a f*cking drink. F*ck you Fear! F*ck you!"

"No thank you." Fear responds with a casual smirk, hopping off the seat to leave the room, perhaps to read.

Lockheart growls his fangs gritting as he stomps into the kitchen, slamming open the fridge door to find his hidden bottle of red wine for 'emergencies'.

Cupid's back was to him, he was cutting an apple with a knife that was a little too big, and he was cutting it.. So.. Slowly? He was silent.

Lockheart turns his head. "Don't f*cking scare me like that!" He fills his glass then turns to his brother with a heated frown.

"What the hell are you making anyway? It actually smells pretty good." He mutters, leaning against the counter.

"Apple pie." He says softly, his voice sounded.. Off? Almost raspy?

"Hey, did you get any sleep last night? Or were you f*cking the bat again?" He chuckles, elbowing his brother in the side with a playful snicker.

The angel doesn't respond for a moment, just simply stays silent, besides the soft humming as he sliced the apple into thin slices.

"No, because if that parasite ever laid a finger on me I'd cut his ears off so he wouldn't hear me sneak up on him to finish him off." The angel giggles.

Lockheart spits his wine and lifts a brow. "Dude, what the f*ck? That's f*cking creepy. He's your boyfriend! I was just joking."

"Maybe I'd rip out his fangs with a pair of pliers so he couldn't bite me anymore." The angel's giggles get louder, his shoulders beginning to shake.

"Okay, who let you in Coby's weed stash?" Lock suddenly feels the room get colder, cold sweat races down his forehead. "Y-you're really starting to creepy me out.."

The angel giggles grow louder as he finally turns to face his brother, eyes a vibrant scarlet. "You f*cking should be scared."

"Cupid, what in the actual f*ck has gotten into you!? Let go of me you shit!" The claws only dig deeper into his shoulders.

A silent scream fades as blood sprays onto the kitchen cabinets.

~~~~~~~~~

Hallow laid on his back, one arm behind his head while he held his phone in the other hand, scrolling through tumblr out of boredom.

He didn't expect a small form to lay itself across his torso, he looks down in surprise, only to see his darling angel.

"Hey my little blood orange, I thought you were going to sleep in your room tonight?" Hallow asks, gently running his phalanges across Cupid's soft skull.

"I got lonely." The Valentine incarnate mumbles into the vampire's chest, giving it a slight nuzzle.

Hallow chuckles and pulls the angel to sit on his lap as he sat up. "Aww my poor little voodoo doll was lonely? Vwell, I can't have that." He smiles, booping a heart stamp.