Matchup #8

Is wattpad being weird for anyone else today?

lillywolfgirl I match you with Romeo!

Your small height and your attitude really make him only adore you even more. The two of you love to flirt back and forth, however his always leave you permanently flustered.

Believe it or not Romeo would be a very loyal boyfriend. He'd never cheat on you. Sure he works and owns a strip club, but no one else is allowed to touch him except you.

Them thick thighs are all yours.~

He knows of your crush on his bother, but he tries to steer you his direction. He's far more affectionate than the fallen angel.

He respects your personal space, doesn't mean he won't try and seduce you though.

So you love dogs? Well lucky you! Romeo has a poodle named Jinx! He pampers that pup more than you sometimes  but I don't think you'd mind.

Whenever you sleep next to him, his arms are always around your waist with his head in the crook of your neck, his tail is always wrapped protectively around your legs. He's very cuddly.

If you're suffering from a panic attack, he'll pull you into his lap and hold you tightly until calming you down. Jinx is there too, she's just as worried as he is. She licks your face trying to help.

"Babydoll, its alright." He whispers, kissing your forehead. He'll hold you for however long you need him too.

Romeo is a massive sweets monster too. Most of his candy is raspberry or grape, he prefers suckers and dark chocolate.

He knows of your fear of blood, don't worry no one is going to bleeding around you. He keeps his cat fights with the other strippers at work.

Even though he has wings, he rarely used them. You don't have to worry about heights with him.

Small pros about dating Romeo:
•Hes very flexible.
•Hes not afraid to stand up for you.
•Hes a flirt, but he saves his best pickup lines for you.
•Very sweet behind his pervy facade.

Overall, He's not afraid to bitch slap a Karen for raising her voice at you.

"Oh bitch do you wanna go!? Lily hold my purse! Things are about to get dirty!" The demon glares at the woman with his painted claws out.

He's a flirty sweetheart, and although he may be annoying to some (LH) He's always there for you, and you'd never have it any other way.

Hope you enjoyed! *digital hug*