Caught in his web.

Drider! Fear x reader.

I've been obsessed with Drider's lately, I love the concept of a centaur but with a spider body instead.

And, thanks to a mini questions chapter, I know almost everyone has a crush on Fear. So here ya go!

If the pic is there, it was very difficult to draw -_- I can never get legs right. If anyone can draw it better please do, I'd love to see it~!

(Next hopefully is Atlas!)

×××××××××××××××××

There was a legend, a legend of a monster that roamed the forest that surrounded your small village.

A Drider, a horrid beast that fed upon the trespassers who dared to cross its path. Its deadly poison would melt their bodies to nothing but mush.

If one was female, she would lay eggs in your stomach so the egg sac would be warm and when they would hatch they would have something to eat.

If it were male, they were much worse. They would just rip you to shreds and leave you to bleed to death, only killing for sport.

However, their poison could be used as medicine if boiled and mixed correctly. All you would have to do is take one of their fangs, or bottle up the poison.

But Drider's weren't willing, obviously fighting off anyone who dared to try and take their teeth. Or you would be squirming in their teeth before you could even blink.

Doctors tried to retrieve the venom many times before, sadly they never returned.

Not much was known about the beasts, only their aggression and deadly bite. You did know that they were active at night.

The wind blew, kicking up leaves in its breeze as you walked down the dirt path of the forest.

Why were you out this late? Your father ordered you to retrieve some supplies for your ill mother.

You clutched your sweater tighter, trying to keep warm as the wind began to pick up.

Unbeknownst to you, a pair of observing violet eyes studied your form.

You were quite the looker that was true. Your soft looking h/c hair a perfect h/l. Normally he wouldn't be looking at a female like this, yet Drider mating habits were rare..

Especially his breed of Drider.

Ignoring his mind, he kept an eye on you, curious about you. He's seen female humans before, but none of them had ever gotten this close to him. He's only fed off of men.

His life had been rather lonesome since he was a child. His mother was killed for her venom, and he grew up raising himself. He's never had company before..

He wasn't sure how to interact with you either. How would he say hello without you running for the hills?

He decided to go with his instincts.

You turned to look behind you, thinking you heard something. Only to see nothing at all.

A feeling of unease began to take over you, what if the legends were true? And you were its next victim?

Something had knocked your feet out from you, making you and your bags of supplies fall onto the ground.

Groaning and gripping the sides of your head, tapping began to come closer to you. Sounding like long fingernails tapping on a counter.

Your heart dropped at the sleek long ebony legs tipped with scarlet stripes. Eight of them...

Slowly sitting up, your eyes widened in terror seeing the arachnid in front of you.

Its body was black as night, a beautiful red hourglass on its undercarriage. Its upper half being a... Skeleton? It wore a navy blue trenchcoat and a red sweater, each of its four eyes staring down at you.

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do miss." He said with sorrow before one of his legs conked you in the head, knocking you out cold.

×××××××××××××××××

Waking up with a massive headache wasn't the best way to wake up for the rest of the day.

Neither was waking up in a massive purple web, only there were pillows under your head and even a silk woven blanket around your waist snugly.

Rubbing your temples, your hand's weren't bound, nor were your legs.

A few lamps were lit around the den you were in. It looked far more homey than a cave normally would look.

The scent of tea filled the air, looking to the right the Drider from before was slowly walking over to you with a silver trey in his hands.

"A-are you going to eat me?" You ask, pulling your knees to your chest, trying to hide in the blanket.

He lifts a brow. "No? You're my guest. I wouldn't eat a guest." He sets a tea cup next to you, taking the other one for himself.

He noticed your odd look. "There is no need to worry, I didn't poison it. I assure you I mean you no harm." He looks back to the book in his 'lap'.

Taking a small sip of the tea, it was warm and tasted sweet and it oddly smelled of echo flowers?

"But I thought all Drider's did was eat people?" You ask nervously, looking over at him.

He shook his head. "Not always. We ignore you humans most of the time. Unless you provoke us, then that's another story."

He takes a sip of his tea. "My name is Sebastian. But everyone calls me Fear, since everyone is afraid of me."

You smile nervously "I'm y/n."

Fear nods simply, bottom eyes going back to the thick book in his hands. While the top pair observed you.

You awkwardly advert your eyes and sip the rest of your tea, enjoying each other's company.

He could get used to this, without bloodshed was nice for once.

He would love for you to stay longer.

End? I hope you enjoyed! Drider fear is best fear. Sweet bookish spider boi.