Reaper's secret.

Deadly Obsession warning!
(Amour x Atlas)

Atlas got a makeover yesterday. That's all there is to say.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Cupid had matched them, although he was scared of what would follow, he was also curious how Amour would be in a relationship with someone he could kill.

Amour had never seen Atlas without his hood or cloak. I mean it was understandable for a reaper of death to always wear a cloak sure. But.. All the time?

He even made sure it never flew off his head in the wind whenever he and the angel of blood took their walks/floats/flights.

So our curious yandere wanted an answer.

Amour waltzed throughout the apartment, lacking pants as always, he cleaned every spec of dust that tried to escape him.

He hums as he does this, lacking a duster he used his wings. That's all they were good for, he didn't use them as much as you'd think he would.

Tiptoeing into the kitchen he looked over the stove, making sure the pot wasn't boiling over. He gave it a quick stir with a smile and went to grab the cookies out of the cabinet.

He ate a couple of them, then left six of them on a plate for Atlas. While he waited, he held a sharp ten inch knife and filed his claws with it.

"I really should paint them soon.." Amour mumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the front door opening caused his smile to widen as he quickly ran silently into the living room.

Atlas set his double sided scythe by the coat hanger, barely even getting to kick off one boot before a white lump hugged him.

"Bonjour Mon cheri. How was your day?" Atlas asks with a chuckle, hugging the small angel back.

Amour giggles, nuzzling his cheek against the nape of the reaper's neck. "It was okay. How about you? How many people died!? I can double it!"

Atlas chuckles. "I'll tell you, let me sit down first."

With Amour wrapped around his waist, he floated over to the couch and took a seat. Amour never leaving his side.

"Do you have any blood on your hands!? Don't wash them." Amour purrs.

Atlas rolls his eyes. "No Mon cheri, you know I use my scythe to reap their souls. And it was six."

Amour pouts, playfully punching him in his exposed ribs. "Oh boo, you're no fun."

The two of them had sat on the couch in comfortable since for a while, shifting their positions a few times.

Atlas laid on his back with his arms behind his head, Amour on top of his chest, free hand tracing the tattoos he had on his face and shoulder.

"Senpai.. Why do you always wear your hood?" Amour asks, sitting up slightly to make eye contact.

Atlas nervously smiles. "Um.. Its fashionable?"

Amour frowns, taking his signature blade out from his suit pocket, holding it to the reapers throat. "Don't f*cking lie to me. Just how stupid do you think I am?"

Atlas takes in a sharp breath. "D-didnt you h-have something cooking?"

The blade's tip was to his chin now, digging into it, it would leave a small cut.

"Don't change the subject. Take. It. Off." His eyes changed to crimson now, not their usual sparkly pink.

Atlas sighs, violet blush on his cheeks as he slowly reaches for the clip on the cloaks hood.

Amour removes the blade, holding it in his hands to twist it with his fingers as he watched the reaper below him.

The clip clicked and fell to the side, Atlas slowly reached for the hood and gently removed it.

Amour's eyes widen and turn pink again, cheeks flush pastel pink.

Under the cloak, hidden under it for years, sat two fluffy cat like ears. They were black with purple fluff, and to the side, a fluffy tail was revealed.

"I've been hiding them..I didn't want to freak anyone out.. And they are sensitive..." Atlas avoids eye contact, face looking like a grape at this point.

"You're a neko?" Amour asks, smile widening as he throws the knife to the side and quickly hugs him.

Atlas nervously nods, the ears bounced as he did. "Y-yeah?"

"You are so f*cking cute senpai!" Amour giggles pampering his face with small kisses.

The flustered reaper below him let out a sigh. At least Amour accepted him for his ears. He returns the embrace, wrapping his tail around Amour's petite waist.

The angel of blood curiously used a delicate hand to gently stroke one of the pierced ears, Atlas purrs at the touch sound more like a cat this time.

They shifted so his head was in Amours lap, Amour kept letting the ears as anime played on the tv.

"You don't need to hide anything from me senpai. Is there anything else?"

Atlas nuzzles his face in the palm of the angel's hand. "No, Mon Cheri this was the only thing."

"Good. Because if there is, I'm going to chop off these ears as punishment. Do not make me do that, I love cats." Amour giggles, sending a chill down the neko's spine.

End! Yep Atlas is a cat boi now. I thought he looked too much like Epic sans so I changed him.