Webs of worry.

Random fic with our spooder boi.

Btw, I love Fear in white, he's a handsome boi. UwU

Basically, Fear being creepy when he first moved in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow and Coby stared at the newest recruit who was currently sitting in the living room. What was so special about him? He seemed to be just a normal skeleton.

'Fear' was his nickname, or what he went by. It was.. Concerning, why out if all names that was his nickname?!

Even Asher was nervous to walk up to him, the wolf kept a nervous smile with his hands casually in his pockets. "Heya newbie."

Fear lifted a brow, his constant poker face never changing, his red eyes stared into the wolf's soul with a unreadable expression.

"Um, the names Asher! Sorry I wasn't here when ya got 'ere, It was another one of my ahem.. Weeks. Um.. So how are ya likin' the place?" Asher asks, his ears folded back in nervousness.

The skeleton simply nods his head, never saying a word and going back to the thick book in his hands, adjusting his glasses neatly.

"Oookay.. Nice talkin' to ya." Asher takes his leave and walks out the front door to get back to the garage.

"Not much if a talker, is he?" Coby turns to the bat beside him, hand on his hip.

"Maybe she made him a mute?" Hallow suggests, with a shrug of his shoulders.

They heard the book slam shut, scaring the both of them, they looked back at the couch where the skeleton was sitting. Was.

A pair of red eyes met there's. His face was plain as usual, but he had a glare in his icy gaze, his frown visible.

Hallow jumped slightly. While Coby clung to his arm out of fright. "Oh, hey there Fear, um.. We were just uh.."

Coby nervously takes a step back, dragging the vampire with him. "Were gonna help Cupid in the kitchen! Y-yeah!"

The daggers never left them, when they ran with their tails between their legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small skeleton sat on the edge of his new bed with the horned woman in front of him, she held his chin in her hand while she perfected the latest details on his face.

Cupid leaned on the doorframe. "Hey mom! New guy! Dinner is ready for whenever you want to come down! Hallow helped out a a little, and Coby burned the cookies, so I had to make a new batch."

Creator turned her head to the angel. "We'll be right there, I've got to finish a few things."

Eight red eyes locked with his, sending a shiver down his spine, even the grin made his heart stop.

"Um.. See you then! Heh heh.." Cupid quickly jogs down the hall, the red hour glass burned into his memory.

Creator rolls her eyes then tucks her pencil behind her ear. "There you go, try that new voice out!"

The spider clears his throat and softly smiles up at her. "Thank you Miss Creator. Although, I think the others might be scared of me." He chuckles.

She snickers as well. "That was the point. And out those legs to good use, won't you?"

Her creation nods his head, stretching his neck and arms from sitting for so long.

Her grin widens once the long, sleek black legs stretch as well, their red tips shined to perfection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vampire, felt even more unease as the new skeleton took a seat at the dining table with the others.  Their creator sat closely to him.

He ate silently, still yet to utter a word, but.. He had eight eyes this time. All of them as crimson as fresh blood itself.

He had fanged lips and an hourglass in the center of his forehead, he tapped his long slender fingers on the table top with his free hand.

Coby kept his distance, even his vipers looked over at him in worry. Greenie not minding however, too busy stealing the gorgon's mashed potato's.

Asher tried to focus on his steak, yet it was hard seeing all the sharp teeth the newest skeleton held behind the fanged lips he had.

Lockheart drummed his long red painted claws against the table top. "Okay I'm gonna say it, what the f*ck even are you!? And you're being silent and shit! Its creepy as mother f*cking shit!"

Creator sighed and facepalms. 

Fear rolls his eyes. "Must you always be a d*ck head? You're such a brute. I wonder what crawled up your ass and died."

The skeletons around the table gasp, as the newest addition spoke his mind. His voice low and soft, holding a British accent.

"F*ck you!"

"No thank you, I'd rather not catch that rest bitch face you've been cursed with." He snickers as the devil stomps out of the dinning hall, burning the carpet in his wake.

Cupid turned to the widow, his eyes wide.

Hallow busted out into a fit of laughter.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!" Coby cheers, throwing his arms in the air.

"As for what I am, I'm an arachnid."

"Never mind! That's scary as shit!" Coby sits back in his chair.

"I think you'll fit right in love." Creator giggles, wrapping an arm around the spiders shoulders.

Fear rolls his eyes with a soft smile.

End. Idk really, I'm bored.