Horned soulmate.

Soulmate fics will be ??? Soulmate ones. I love soulmate AU's even if they don't exist!

Also for lillywolfgirl for being his #1 Fangirl of the broken hearts club~!

Enjoy love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All your life you've haven't seen color. All of your friends and siblings bragged about their favorite colors thanks to meeting their soulmate.

It was as if the doctor put a gray scale filter over your eyes at birth. It was annoying but you tried to get by.

Your mom was worried you'd never meet yours.. She felt sympathy for you why hadn't you met yours yet? Even your baby brother had found his!

Even you started to think you were just unlovable. But, maybe the universe had a deal with ol' Cupid for you.

Letting out a sigh at another uneventful day, you decided to take a walk to clear your mind. Who cares if you only saw grey all your life? Maybe soulmates were overrated.

.....or maybe yours died years ago. You felt your heart break at the though and tried to clear your mind.

Across the street you saw a skeleton monster carrying a small shopping bag, seeming to be distracted by his phone. He wore very high stiletto's, they had to be at least seven inches.

You couldn't even walk in dress shoes. How did he manage to walk in seven inch heels!? Sharp heels which looked like a weapon with all the spikes and broken heart chains.

"Stupid f**king Cupid making me run these dumbass errands." He mutters, starting to cross the street.

Your eyed widen in shock as a car starts to make its way towards him. "Look out!' You yell, hopefully gaining his attention.

He lifts his head, eyes flickering to you for a second then to the car where he stands his ground, refusing to move.

Did he have a death wish!?

He pockets the phone and sticks his right hand out, flames licking the tips of his fingers, hot magic radiating off of him.

The car slams on the breaks as an invisible force dents in the hood, making it stop instantly. "Watch where you're going f**k nut."

The driver looks horrified as the monster walks across the street as if nothing happened at all.

You stare up at him in shock, he wasn't even fazed as he stood in front of you, he dusts off his long coat then meets your eyes.

Red, scarlet... Beautiful warmth and fiery passion as hot as the sun, broken hearted pupils holding an annoyed glare.

Vibrant red horns on his skull, rosary and twisted vines with sharp thorns wrapped around those horns of his.

He stared down at you lifting a brow. "Holy jumping sh*t. You're my soulmate?"

Your eyes widen and you smiles bashfully. "I- I guess I am."

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Who would have ever thought that almost getting hit by a car would have been the best day of my life."

He sends one last middle finger to the driver with the now totaled car as he takes your hand in his.

"Nice ta meetcha angelface. The names Lockheart Valentine, about time you got your cute ass here." Lockheart chuckles at your flushed cheeks.

"Y-y/n." You smile a little giggly at his comment, leaning into his side. He smelled like burnt ash and cinnamon spice, and you knew that you were going to love the smell for the rest of your life.

So, apparently soulmates are a thing, and theres a perfect match for everyone. Yours was a little hot headed.

Okay, very hot headed. And pissy.

End.

Short and sweet, hope ya enjoyed.

<3