Exotic soulmate.

Soulmate au: What your soulmate writes on their arm appears on yours.

Yes he wears a leather skirt now, easier access, ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was strange, everyone around you was finding their soulmates faster than you. More often when the monsters arrived.

You looked down at your arm for the tenth time today, still nothing. It made a frown appear on your face. Did you not have a soulmate? Or did they never write on themselves?

Maybe you should try and contact them. Usually you never spoke unless spoken to, much like author chan.

So with a sigh you decided to give it a try. But.. What we're you supposed to say? I mean it could be anything, you're trying to contact to love of your life.

Taking out a pen from your purse you decided to write.

You exist right?

Not the best greeting, but you had to be sure they really existed. You didn't expect a response right away, or for them to have pretty handwriting.

There you are darling.~ Of course I exist babydoll.~

Your cheeks flush, who ever they were, they were defiantly a classic Casanova, knew they're way with words.

Are you a human or monster?

You ask curiously. You didn't mind it either way, but dating a monster seemed way more fun.

Monster technically, but I'm a demon, sugar~

Your cheeks flush again, feeling a slight flutter in your chest at they're words. Monster huh? You smile.

Where can I meet you?

You wanted to see what they looked like, wondering what kind of demon they were. How they dressed.

Meet me at Club Lust, I run the place.~  Can't wait to see you beautiful.

Your cheeks burn. Club lust? Wasn't that the monster strip club down town? As embarrassing as it was, you threw on a jacket and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The large security guard was a skeleton monster, his wolf ears tilted after seeing you. "A human huh? Interesting."

You tuck your hands in your jacket pockets nervously. "My so- soulmate invited me. They're the owner?"

His eyes widen and he smiles a shark toothed smile, stepping aside for you. "Go right ahead lass. Have a good time." He chuckles.

Walking inside the whole club was themed in purple, metal stairs with black chain link fences to protect the dancers.

Many posters of a horned skeleton lined the walls, he had roses in his teeth as he posed seductively.

You tried your best to avoid the crowds, when you bumped into a pink clad skeleton who looked annoyed as he carried a drunk vampire with him.

I'm here.

You wrote nervously, it was hard to see with the flashing lights.

I know, you stand out like a sore thumb. You're a cutie. Look ahead.

You lift a brow and look ahead of you, only for your cheeks to burn at the skeleton dancing on one of the tables. His tail only adding more to the swaying of his hips.

He wore a purple leather jacket, the cuffs being pink along with the pink R sewed into the front. The song Womanizer played as he danced.

His hot pink sweater brought out his matching eyes that sent chills down your back. A heart belt tight around his waist, holding up the very revealing leather skirt he wore.

You recognized him from the posters around the club, your heartbeat sped up at the sight of him. Truly, opposites attract.

He chuckled at your flustered face as he hopped off the table, throwing out purple roses to rest of the crowd. Each of them went wild and threw him massive amounts of cash.

He strut his way over to you, his tail perked up and off the floor so no one would step on it. He was much taller then you as he grinned down at you with that charming smile of his.

"Hello sweetheart." He takes your hand in his and kisses the backs of your knuckles making you almost melt.

He takes you by the hand and begins to lead you to a back room, probably his office.

He closes the door behind him ams sends you a smirk. "You know, I usually hate being touched...."

His horns begin to glow a deep purple as a magenta blush appears on his cheeks. "But for you shortcake? Touch all you like.~"

End. ;)