Matchup #5

Fanart by -UwU101- It's good to see my baby smile. Thank you love.

Silver_Crimson969 I match you with Jasper!

Jasper finds your childish and weirdness adorable, you sometimes remind him of Mari. Which only makes him fall skull over tail for you.

Your kindness towards him and empathy made him cry with how caring you were of him. The first thing that caught your eye was his wound, you even tried to fix it!

Which made him cry with a smile on his face.

Being lazy is no problem with your ghostly boyfriend, whenever you ask him to get you things, his smoke gets it for you. Its oddly warm to the touch.

Your love for sweet things made him have to ask Cupid for help. Cupid has been giving him cooking lesson's just so the shy ghost can learn your favorites.

He even knitted you a fox plush, using some of Fear's left over webbing. Its strong and hard to cut or rip.

Jasper understands your fear of being alone. He's been left alone for as long as he can remember. Even if you think you're alone, you smile when the scent of lavender fills the room.

He'll always be there when you need him.

You don't have to worry about yelling, Jasper has the sweetest and softest voice out of anyone else in the mansion. If any of the others start to argue, he'll quickly take you away from the drama.

The two of you mostly snack on a bag of your favorite gummies while in front of the fireplace with your favorite anime on the tv.

Your love for shiny things makes him smile. He loves how your eyes light up when the smoke around his neck sparkles in certain lighting.

You're the only one he trusts with his pocket watch, its always shined to perfection.

You've always got it on you, and know that you're never alone. Your ghost is here to keep you safe. The sweet scent of vanilla and lavender reassures your soul.

Hope you enjoyed! Xoxo.