Matchup #11

Only five left until I check the requests again!

sugaarteaa I match you with Hallow!

Being sleep deprived is no problem with your vampire boyfriend, he only naps during the day. The two of you laze about in his room watching YouTube on his laptop.

He's afraid to have Winona near you ever since she spooked you. He had no idea you were scared of spiders. He'll keep her in her tank when you come over.

She's usually on his shoulder. She's a Mexican red knee tarantula.

Hallow is a very cuddly monster, he loves to give you upside down hugs.  You usually sit in his lap while the two of you watch Netflix. He'll let out soft purrs and nuzzle your neck.

Bonus if he falls asleep.

Your love for all things fluffy only makes the bat smile even more. He even gave you his old jack-o-jacket, its super fluffy around the hood.

It swallows you whole, leaving you just a happy orange ball of fluff. He's 6'3, so anything he gives to you  makes you vanish in nothing but fluff.

You don't have to worry about sex with him, he knows how scared you are of it. "That's fine blood orange. Vwe don't need that to have a good time tonight!" He says with a dorky smile and DVD's in his hands.

You're spoiled with plushies. Lots of Halloween themed plushies, he even lets you hold Stripe. Its a plush from his childhood that he loves to death. Its a candy corn with a green bowtie and bat wings.

Hallow loves you for you. "F**k everyone else. You'll always be my fang-tastic ghoul. You're perfect pumpkin."

He knows how sensitive you are, don't worry he's your shoulder to cry on when you need him. "Do you need an ear, sveetfang? I've got two massive ones." He never fails to cheer you up.

The two of you have fun giggling over the most childish things, leaving Fear annoyed. Yet, Cupid amused.

He likes your collection of knives. "Each of them are great baby bat. Just.. Don't let Amour know you have them."

You're very gentle with his ears, knowing how sensitive they are. If you rub them the right way of puts him right to sleep.

As much as he loves candy corn, nothing could ever replace you.

"For you voodoo doll, I'd even give up candy corn." He chuckles, kissing your lips with his fanged ones softly.

Be prepared for tons of candy themed pet names, this bat has a massive sweet tooth only your cuteness can satisfy.

Hope you enjoyed! °w°