Playtime is over.

Here he his! Our 21 in a half skele!

He's actually an old oc of my sisters, Gamer-Lori she let me adopt him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the rest of the guest had left, your boyfriend had stayed behind and helped you clean up.

It was your birthday, you had a couple people over and they made a mess. Confetti was always a pain to get out of the carpet.

Many of your gifts were sitting on the kitchen counter, even the doll your grandmother has made for you.

Jake picked it up, holding its little body in his hands as he looked over it. It was barely a foot tall, it wore sky blue overalls with pink socks. A pastel pink t-shirt under its overalls with a bow tied around its waist.

It looked like a little skeleton, its eyes were pink and blue buttons, it had a few patches and a large fixed up stitch on the left side of its face.

"Where'd you get this thing?" He asks you, the dolls eyes boring holes into his with its glassy empty expression. Even the smile was stitched on.

You smile walking over to him to take the doll out of his hands. "My gran made him for me. You know I collect dolls." You hold him close to your chest giving the doll a soft squeeze.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah I know.. But this one is kinda creepy. Don't you think?"

You shake your head. "Not at all, he's a cutie. And I'm putting him on top of the fireplace." You leave him in the kitchen while you take the doll into the living room. 

Jake joins you and plops himself on the couch. "I still think its kind of creepy.." He mutters, when you take a seat next to him.

You turn on the tv and go to find a movie, while your boyfriends hazel eyes look up at the doll.

He swore he saw it blink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After carrying you to bed, Jake wondered into the kitchen for a snack or two, unaware that the doll was missing from its spot on the fireplace.

The kitchen is dark, the only light coming from the fridge as he looked inside.

Shing~

Jakes eyes widen and he quickly looks over his shoulder, but is greeted with silence.

He sighs and shuts the fridge deciding to get a bowl of chips instead. He opens a bag and pours the chips into a bowl, only to notice a knife was missing from the knife block.

Tiny rapid tapping makes him look over his shoulder, once again greeted by nothing.

"Stupid horror movies making me paranoid.." He huffs and takes his bowl of chips into the living room.

Finally sitting back down on the couch, he begins to snack on his chips using his free hand to scan through the channels.

He hears the tapping again. "I swear to God I'm hearing things." He scoffs and turns his head to look at the fireplace.

"What the hell?" The doll was missing. Even the vase that was next to it was knocked over.

He suddenly feels something icy slice his ankles, making him fall and bang his head on the glass coffee table.

"Ow f*ck!" He shouts in pain, his legs gone limp, his tendons severed as blood spilled onto the carpet below.

"Y/n!" He tries to call out to you, only for the cold blade to pierce into the palm of his hand.

Tears fill his eyes as they meet the glowing pink and blue ones, the doll smiled down at him, blood stained his overalls.

The doll tilted his head and quickly ripped the blade out of his hand, making him groan in pain.

The final thing he saw was the dolls smile as the blade sliced his throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rolled on your side, a small yawn leaving you as your eyes fluttered open.

The doll laid next to you, its soft smile making you smile happily and pull him closer. You held the doll close completely unaware of the male gargling on his own blood out in the hallway.

"Now how did you get here Stitches?" You ask him, booping the stitch on his cheek as you yawned again.

You receive no reply, but you just giggle and wrap your blanket around the two of you.

As your eyes shut, you felt little arms wrap around your forearm in a possessive grip.

But, you think nothing of it and go back to dreamland.

End..?