Short drabbles.

Is that what theyre called?

Hey guys! No I'm not dead, I've just had no motivation at all lately. Like I knew I had to update, but nothing really came to me.

But, story prompt generator's are fun to use! So, have some of the ones it generated. :3

These could count as imagines to I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid wrapping a blanket around reader-chan when they are sitting on the couch and watching corny romance films.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n alone in the rain because she forgot her umbrella, Hallow offers  her his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are highschool students. Coby gets detention. Y/n not wanting to be alone, joins him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher and y/n meeting because they are neighbors. Reader is singing in the shower at night, and Asher comes to complain because of the thin walls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear: I'm never letting you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart and y/n got a little too drunk at a party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Amour get trapped in a store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Mari were separated for several years for reasons they couldn't help. They finally find each other and have a heartfelt reunion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Cyrus going out for coffee one morning and Cyrus already knows y/n's order by heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo buying y/n a pair of knee socks with dinosaurs on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n has worked up the courage to propose to Jasper, she goes to propose, though Jasper holds out a ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soulmate au where the first thing your soulmate will say to you will be written on your wrists.

Gael's: Hey.

Y/n's: Holy sh*t ya cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n showing Chris some of her favorite memes and games. While Chris is just confused as to what a phone is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Igniter with forehead kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n holding Aspen's hands while they are shaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistair staying up all night to finish video games with y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octavian comes home to see the mess y/n made in the kitchen trying to cook for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader and Cupid going camping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Hallow booping noses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n hogs all the blankets and Asher gets cold so he clings to her for warmth.

Bonus if his tail wraps around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear reminiscing about the time he first met y/n. He's still in awe at how far they've come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Lockheart going shopping, Y/n being excited about it while Lock just kinda drags around and carries her bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n falling asleep in Amour's lap. Amour holds her close and doesn't move from his spot for hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n is scared of thunder, and Cyrus tries to calm her down during a heavy storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Mari and the rest of the misfits end up having to sleep in the same room. No one can sleep because of Mari's loud snoring, except y/n who's completely used to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a world where people have their soulmates name somewhere on their body. Y/n and Romeo don't have each others names, but they fall in love anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Bryce feeding the ducks at a duck pond. Bryce eats a couple of the ducks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Gael fall asleep on top of each other, then Gael flops down on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n using Chris' lap as a pillow, nuzzling her face into his massive coat floof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Atlas getting dressed in the morning. Atlas however is feeling a bit playful and decides to hold a piece a piece of y/n's clothing hostage so y/n has to try and get it back.

Bonus if its a bra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n being an artist, Igniter being her muse.

Bonus if she shows him a drawing and he accidentally burns it, turning into ash.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspen lightly kissing y/n on top of a newly formed bruise, healing it instantly.

Bonus if a flower blooms in its place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octavian writing a message in a bottle which reaches y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid wants to use his laptop on the couch, but y/n always occupies the space on his lap.

(Married au)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n always wears Hallow's clothes. Hallow ends up saying "keep it" cause y/n looks so cute. But Hallow is steadily running out of clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby wants a cat. Y/n buys a cat eared headband and tries to be cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher and y/n have to babysit an infant together. Their true nature as parents are revealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n bakes cookies for Fear out of love. Unfortunately Fear is pretty sure these cookies are a biohazard.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Every time Lockheart undresses, y/n notices something new and adorable about his body.

Bonus if she sees the pink heart he has at the end of his tail bone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n drags Amour into the freezing cold to make a snowman.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n is a hot sleeper, and Romeo loves to cuddle. Y/n constantly wakes up sweating in the middle of the night because Romeo is glued to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if I should turn any of these into actual one shots or not. Or if I should put any of these in 'Maid for chaos'.

See you soon. :3