Skele-bae for a day.

Human outcasts! X Skeleton reader!

Thanks lillywolfgirl for the idea! Even if it was supposed to be a headcannon I'm making it into a oneshot.

Art above is by my sister, it's Cupid, Hallow and Atlas. XD

I wanted to update for the past few days but wattpad was being an ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was a blur, all you can really remember was Coby dancing on one of the tables with a lampshade on his head.

You and the boys had a party, a very early Halloween party, thanks to Hallow. Where the misfits there? You don't remember.

With a small yawn you sit up to see where is it you passed out for the night. And by the looks of the walls and the lack of carpet, you were in Asher's room.

He laid next to you, snoring with his hair in his face. A blush rushes to you cheeks and you slide the blanket down a little, okay good.  He was still clothed.

Looking down, so were you. Thank god.

Was that Hallow on the floor? Standing to your feet you look around the end of the bed, and there laid the bat with a blanket thrown over him. You'd recognize those pumpkin boxers anywhere.

With a slight laugh, you excuse yourself to Asher's own personal bathroom. Even if he was a skeleton, he still had to do his hair. And shower.

You splash some water in your face a few times, then dry your face once you're feeling more awake.

But once you look on the mirror, you let out a loud scream. Your skin was gone!? F/c eye lights stared back at you in the mirror. Your tanktop was covering an ectoplasm body. Your hair was gone, now replaced with a soft white skull.

"What the fook? Y/n are ya alright?!?" Asher yells from the other room, you can hear his panicked footsteps.

You take a seat on the toilet and look at your newly bony hands in shock.

The door gets kicked to the side as Asher rushes in to check on you, worry in his mismatched eyes. He kneels down and holds your cheekbone. "Y/n, what the fookin' hell happened? Why are ya so bony?"

Your sockets widen once you look over him. Asher's bones were replaced with tan soft skin, his hair longer than it was normally.

He looks down at his hand. "And why in the hell am I fleshy?" He panics and rushes to the mirror to look over himself.

"Asher, did we drink any of Fear's potions last night?" You ask, adverting your eyes as Asher ripped his shirt off.

"Who screamed! Did Amour get out again?" You hear Cupid's voice, and soon enough one after the other, each of the hybrid males entered the bathroom.

Each of them turned human!? Cute humans actually... You blush f/c and try to hide it with your hands.

Cupid had soft pink curly hair, pale skin and he was slightly taller. Hallow stood behind him, his hair black and messy, very pale.

Coby behind them rubbing the side of his temples, his snakes look more long and sleek? Shiny too. Fear behind him with his arms crossed, he was by far the cutest.

Lockheart was tapping his boot on the tile in annoyance, coffee cup in his hands. Bright red hair split by those sharp horns.

"Okay what the f**king f**k? Why is she a monster? And why are we stupid ass humans?!" Lockheart yells, making Coby wince.

Theres a giggle behind them. "I think I can explain that."

A short skeleton girl walks between them, standing next to Coby and Fear.

She looked a lot like Lockheart when he was a skeleton, now you could tell where Lock got his good looks from. Creator was a cute skeleton, wearing a navy blue dress and black booted heels. Her horns being more curvy than Locks.

She lacked wings, but her tail bounced behind her. Her eye's being pink. "Hallow put food coloring in our drinks, but it wasn't food coloring, it was one of Fear's potions." She explains, hand on her hip.

Fear facepalms. "What have I told you about going in my cabinet!?"

Hallow shrugs his shoulders. "Write your name on it then! And it's our house why should you get your own cabinet!"

Fear grits his teeth. "Well maybe if you could read! Maybe we wouldn't be in this situation!"

Hallow narrows his eyes.

Fear hisses, black ink running down his chin.

Creator huffs and grabs them by the ears. "Stop it! You're 1,000 years old Hallow! Start acting like it! Fear you're 19! Act your age!"

Fear crosses his arms, while Hallow huffs and bares his teeth.

"How long will this last anyway?" Cupid asks, looking to Fear for an answer.

Fear sighs. "It should stop by tomorrow morning, till then get comfortable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone calmed down, Cupid had cooked dinner for everyone. It being heart shaped pizza this time. Except for Hallow, who got a slice of strawberry short cake with extra red icing.

Fear left to his room, probably to try and find an antidote for the potion. Coby didn't seem to mind being a human, he was on tinder again.

Asher kept poking his new abs.

Lockheart laid on the couch in the living room cursing silently to himself.

You were.. Adjusting. It was weird, food would tingle on the back of your ecto tongue then disappear. You weren't sure what powers you got, but you were afraid to use them.

After finishing your plate, you plopped on Lockheart's chest, since he was taking up the whole couch.

"Ow! Move your bony ass! It's more sensitive now!" He blushes with an angry frown.

You blush and quickly move to the side, laying next to him, rather then on top of him.

Soon enough, the rest of the boys joined you both in the living room. Cupid shoved Lockheart's legs, and sat next to you.

Hallow hung from the ceiling next to Cupid. Coby sat on the floor next to your legs, and Asher did the same.

"You know, being human sucks. But I wouldn't mind seeing you as a skeleton all the time.~" Hallow snickers, poking your cheek with a claw.

You blush and scoot closer to Cupid, who wrapped his wing around you. "Hallow stop it."

"That's not what you said to me last night. ~" Hallow snickers, Cupid's cheeks burn red.

Creator rolls her eyes and shoves Lockheart on the floor to sit next to you. "Ignore them."

"Cupid, did you get the bat D?" Coby asks, smirking.

Cupid's eye twitches. "Heck no! I slept in Fear's room!"

"Oh, so the spider D?"

"Oh my god! No! You need Jesus!"

The room is filled with laughter and snickers, even you got a few laughs.

End! I hope you enjoyed! Imma draw more dumb shit now! See ya on tumblr.

Outcast oneshots #2 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें