Matchup #10

I'm on a roll today! I have a ton of these to work on. 0_0 I didn't expect so many requests for these.

Thank you all!

hushlittleones I match you with Bryce!

Your tiny stature caught his hungry eyes in an instant. However, not his appetite.

He only comes up on land for you, he knows of your fear for water. "Don't worry about it love, its no scale off my tail gettin' out for ya." He winks.

The two of you find it hilarious to annoy everyone else in the mansion, He can sing them into a dizzy state and make someone smack into a doorway.

He's a sadist too, I'm sure you know that though, he's a dominate one, be warned.

Once in a while he'll be in the pool while you sit on the concrete next to him, just sharpening his claws with your knives.

"Don't worry about it love, everyone has their secrets.~" He chuckles, you've never seen his grin widen that much before.

He's very tall when he has his legs even if he is 6'5, he's still not the most graceful monster in the world. He always looms over your shoulder and just watches you draw.

Is someone being an ass to one of your friends, tell them there is a pool party at your boyfriends house. He'll take care of the rest from here.

You don't have to worry about the dark being a problem, Bryce glows in the dark like a glow stick! His eyes are the brightest.

Whenever you have a bag of your favorite candy, you'll just toss a few into the air while your betta boyfriend catches them in his mouth like some act from SeaWorld.

"Love, you call that a spider? Pfft. Its just a tiny bug! I'm from Australia you haven't seen a real spider." He chuckles, after eating the spider anyway.

Overall, yes your boyfriend is a territorial betta with razors for teeth, but he's a real softy with you. Take care of this scary bean, won't you?

Hope you enjoyed! •w•