Chaotic celebrations.

I know its not until midnight, but I gotta write this today since I'll be celebrating new years in animal crossing later.

And I think this was a request a while ago? Basically, Misfits and Outcasts x reader in a party setting.

Enjoy and Happy new year! I love you all, and thank you all for the love and support with my boys over the year. I could have never done it without you all!

×××××××××××××××××××

Music played from the surround sound inside the living room, it had been quite a while since the twelve of them had gotten together.

Cupid had to keep the snack table filled since Asher kept almost eating everything, same with Hallow. The angel kept having to slap their hands away.

Coby wore a pair of shades with 2021 designed on them, he was already halfway drunk and the ball hadn't even dropped for the new year yet.

Mari helped Cupid with the cooking, but mostly spent his time flustering the android.

Lockheart sat by the fireplace drinking his whiskey, but just like the others he was actually dressed in a tux, and socializing with his baby brother Amour.

Bryce was out in the pool with the neon lights on, feeding on the left overs Cupid tossed into the water.

And where were you in all of this? Well, you were sitting on the loveseat next to Fear and Jasper.

While you and Jasper made small talk, Fear kept to himself and read what looked like to be a romance novel, but he kept the cover hidden from you.

"Its so nice to see everyone back together again, I missed being here." Jasper smiles, playing with his hands as he floated next to you.

You smile back to the ghost. "We missed you too, I missed the songs you used to play on the piano."

Jasper squeaks and hides his face, turning slightly invisible, yet you could still see his smoke.

"Aww cute. Our little boo can't handle a simple compliment from the foxy Y/n.~" Romeo teases, his hand on his hip and he leaned down to your level.

Jasper completely fades into nothing, but as he dashes out of the room you can still see his pocket watch floating away with him.

The incubus chuckles and turns to the widow next to you, he cups Fear's chin, yet the widow narrows his eyes.

"Aww aren't you cute? Did you miss me lovebug? Those glasses are still sexy as hell~" He winks.

Fear's face splits in half as he let's out a menacing hiss, then quickly shoves the demon and runs up the wall as far from him as possible.

Romeo rolls his eyes. "Oh boo, no one here is fun. I even wore my favorite party dress!"

Your cheeks flush once you notice the short, sparkly cocktail dress he was wearing, fishnet tights tight against his thighs, while he tapped his stiletto's on the floor.

"I knew I should have brought my feathered boa!" He huffs. "I'll be back y/n." As he struts out of the living room you try to fan your face.

No matter how long you knew him, his aura always got to you.

"Greetings y/n."

You nearly jump four feet in the air, when you heard Amour's voice, he smiles down at you.

"I didn't mean to scare you. How are you enjoying the party?" He asks. Out of everyone else, Amour was the only one wearing a white tux.

"Its great, I've been having fun." You reply, calming your heart from his sudden appearance.