Matchup #7

I love these so much. Its just hard to keep track of everyone's user names. XD

bnhafan20 I match you with the flirty dork Coby!

Coby may not understand anime but he'll watch it with you, keep in mind that he'll be questioning you throughout the entire episode.

He finds your dark humor absolutely amazing. He's got the same since of humor, you can blame Creator for that.

"Hey babe. How do you get a clown to stop smiling? You shoot him in the f*cking face."

"Babe, I got another one. What's brown and bad for your teeth? A baseball bat."

Cupid just looks at you both in shock while trying to cover Mari's non existent ears.

You're 5'5? Well be prepared for Coby to always rest his elbow on your shoulder or stack things on your head. He's 5'8.

The both of you like to annoy the others as much as possible. Either that being poking Fear's face when he's trying to read, or asking lockheart the time over and over the two of you are always trouble. But its all good fun.

So you've got a pet snake? You can expect Coby to spoil it rotten. Keep the kittens away from his hair though. He's a massive dog person as well, he'll pamper your pups and always spoil them with treats.

The two of you go out to eat a lot, since your snake headed boyfriend has no idea how to work the oven. You both mostly get spicy foods, or you'll raid the gas station for all the slushie's they have.

Overall, Coby may be a flirty dork, but he's your flirty dork. The two of you have become a major annoyance to the others, but neither of you care.

Hope you enjoyed! <3