Puppy love.

Random fic with Asher since we haven't seen our pupper boi in a while. :3

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creator hadn't warned them at all. She didn't even mention it. The group of skeles were so confused seeing Asher with a yipping bundle of joy in his arms.

Or that he was a little aggressively over protective over the small ball of fluff.

Asher sat in the living room, drinking his coffee with the baby in his arms, the TVs volume low and the lights dimmed.

Cupid was at work so he didn't even know of the baby at all. Hallow hung from the ceiling and looked down at the child with confusion.

Asher didn't have a girlfriend they knew about..so.. When did he get a kid? Upon closer inspection, the baby bones didn't look like him exactly, but they did look related.

They were a baby skeleton that was for sure, with a head of brown fluff. The ears were floppy but were also a chestnut brown like its fluffy hair and tiny tail. Freckles covered their cheeks.

"So.. Whos kid?" Hallow asks, lifting a brow after hopping onto the floor and looking over the couch to see the kid closer.

Asher let out a low growl while bearing his teeth. "Get the fook away from him or I'm cuttin' your d*ck off."

The vampires eyes widen and he holds up his hands in surrender. "Okay then! I'm leaving!"

Hallow quickly takes his leave and 'nopes' his way out of the room. Leaving the grumpy wolf with the baby bean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby was the next, he walked in on the wolf bottle feeding the little scamp in the kitchen.

The gorgon leans against the kitchen counter with a smirk. "So, who did you knock up? I may know her."

Asher frowns sends a glare to the snake headed skeleton. "None of your fookin' business f*ck face."

Coby shrugs his shoulders and grabs a can of soda before leaving the kitchen with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart stared down at the larger werewolf curled up by the fireplace in the library. His tail wrapped around himself and something else. Was.. Was that a baby?

Lockheart nudges him with a heel. "Hey! Wake up bitch. Thats my couch to a lazy ass! Move your ass!"

Asher lifted his head and growled a deep monstrous growl his sharp fangs gritting his eye lights shrunk. "F*ck off."

Lockheart lifts a brow. "Seriously? Are you on your wolf period again?"

The werewolf snarls and throws a heavy book at the fallen angel, it bonks him in one of his horns.

"Ow f*ck! Stop throwing shit! Fine be an asshole I'm going to my room." He hisses, holding his cracked horn as he stomped out of the room.

Asher turned his head to giddy cooing and he squeals and hugs the pup closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear looks over the Wolf's shoulder in curiosity. "Is that a infant?"

Asher narrows his eyes but slowly nods, showing the tot to the widow.

Fear smiles and gently pats the small tuff of fluff on the pup's head. "He's cute. Congratulations."

The widow picks up the thick hardback book off the floor and dusts it off before quietly walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All four of them waited for Cupid to walk in just to warn him about Asher's strange behavior so he wouldn't be snapped at.

Cupid set his bow down and satchel of arrows down by the coat rack. "Hey guys! What's going on?"

The angel tilts his head looking over all of the nervous faces around the room, minus Fear who still had a poker face.

Hallow took a step forward and put his hand on Cupid's cheek. "CC Asher has been acting weird, and I don't know how but he has a baby."

Coby props his legs up on the table. "He's been holding onto that thing like his life depends on it, he almost bit my head off!"

Lockheart stands with a irrigated glare. "He hit me with a f*cking book! Look at my horn! Theres a chip in it!" He moves the ice pack to show the damage.

Cupid looks them all over, taking in the information with a blank stare.

Then his wings suddenly flutter as glitter scatters everywhere as he squeals loudly, making Hallow wince and fold his ears.

"What the f*ck!? I've already got a headache!" Lockheart whimpers holding his temples in anger and pain.

"I knew he was going to bring him over! But I had no idea it was today!" Cupid squeals and grabs his shopping bag, taking out a fluffy blanket and a few baby toys.

He quickly runs up the stairs to the werewolf's room with a skip in his step.

His brother and the rest of the crew looked at each other in confusion, Fear just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his novel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow, Coby and Lockheart watched all day as Cupid followed Asher around and played with the baby, fed him and stopped the crying.

Asher sat next to the angel on his bed as Cupid baby talked the pup and played with his tiny hands.

Asher even let him carry and rock the baby!

Hallow was a little jealous but kept his distance with a pouty frown.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Cupid skipped his way to the front door and greeted to woman there with a smile.

She stood in the living room with a smile, she sent a small wave to the gorgon, archangel and vampire.

She was pretty with her cute glasses framing her face. She had dark grey fluffy hair like Asher but she was much shorter.

Asher walked out of the kitchen and smiled at her, he slowly walked over and handed her the bundled pup.

"Heya sis. Thanks for letting me watch the little bugger." Asher chuckles, resting a hand on Cupid's shoulder. "I had a little help though."

The female skele wolf smiles down at Cupid. "Thanks for helping him out. I'll be sure to let you both babysit again."

She sends them one final wave before walking out the front door with the pup, the pup even waves with a tiny paw.

Asher shuts the door behind her as him and Cupid turn to the boys with fallen jaws. "What? Ya actually thought he was mine? No, he was my nephew."

~~~~~bonus!~~~~~

"That was Asher's sister Tray, she had us watch Chip while she went out with her friends." Cupid smiles, laying next to the vampire.

Hallow folds his arms behind his head. "He was a cutie that's for sure. You seem awfully experienced."

The angel giggles. "I've seen a lot of babies in my time. Other than weddings, I also plan baby showers! I love babies! Always so chubby and cute!"

The vampire snickers. "You sound like you vwant one."

.........Cupid remains silent.

Hallow turns his head. "Are you okay baby claws? Vwas it something I said-"

Cupid grabs him by the shirt collar, tightly. "You have no idea how much I want one."

Hallows eyes widen as his cheeks flush a vibrant orange. "I-is th-that so?"

Cupid gives him an intense stare, his pink eyes holding nothing but seriousness.

Hallow wasn't sure what to think, but he didn't have time to before Cupid quickly pulled him under the sheets.

End! I got bored and I'm Candy hearts trash. Have a nice day/night!