Modern day Hades and Persephone.

Random fic with Atlas and Cupid since I have severe problems. And we need to learn more about this boi anyone has any fanfic ideas for him and reader-chan let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A lone reaper roamed the world, reaping souls left and right. Mostly active at night he would look up at the moon in his loneliness.

Paris France was his home, yet all of the loving couples only made him feel envy over their happiness.

No one could see him, only feel the coldness of death as he floated passed them. They would shake and almost loose their breath as he went by, killing all of the grass and flowers in his wake.

He never believed in love at first sight, soulmates always seemed pointless to him. How would anyone have a perfect match for the rest of their short lives? When they knew he would separate them at the flick of the wrist?

Romance seemed pointless, yet.. He couldn't stop the pain in his soul of his loneliness. Cold, alone and feared is how he spent his afterlife.

However, once he heard the gossip of a certain angel coming back to their home city, he knew he had to speak to him.

Cupid, the god of love himself. Always a figure of mythology the protector of young love and utter joy and sweetness. Everything innocent down to the butterflies in your stomach the angel himself was coming back to Paris.

If he shot you with one of his golden arrows, you would fall utterly in love with the next person he shot. He always knew who would click together perfectly.

No one saw him, yet everyone write letters to him, leaving a pink envelope in a pink and red mailbox. White doves would always deliver them to him.

The reaper had an idea, he was going to speak to Cupid. Question him if he really was supposed to be alone for all of forever.

He's seen many handsome and beautiful humans and monster before, yet none of them could see them. Every time he tried to get their attention they would drop dead at his touch.

He hid himself under his cloak as he followed one of the many doves leading him into a massive rose garden raised to perfection.

The golden gates were open, pink roses had grown on it, their vines wrapped around it tightly. It was odd, this place made him feel secure.. And.. A warm feeling in his chest?

He tried to be silent as possible, he didn't want to alert the archangel the demon or the blind one. However stopping the flowers from dying.. Well, he couldn't stop that.

Once out of sight of them, he entered a small office, well it looked like a studio apartment turned into an office. Pastel pink walls with cocoa wooden floors, it smelled of chocolate and roses.

A single desk in the center with a pink laptop and a pile of unopened letters set to the side. A white coffee cup with heart deigns and a pink and white striped straw sat to the left of the letters.

A white couch to the right of the room with red throw pillows each shaped like hearts with a pink fuzzy rug under it.

A tall shelf in the corner filled with treats, pastries, cupcakes, cookies and pie made his non stomach growl.

A fishbowl sat on its own shelf by the desk, a white beta fish swam happily in it with pink rocks and a pink hideout castle.

It looked like Barbie got drunk and decorated for Valentine's day during August.

Atlas felt.. Loved? It was strange.  No one was in the room with him, and yet it just gave off an aura that made you feel safe and secure. Like a big hug.