Birthdays.

I can't remember if I ever said what their birthdays were, oh well.

I'll add their hc ages too since someone asked.

These are not in order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid/Hallow/Gael/Chris.

Theirs is hard to pin point, they were all made the same day in September 2017, I just can't find the date.

My past self never wrote dates back then, ugh.

Anyway, Hc ages.

Hallow: 1,000.
Cupid: 1116
Gael: 22.
Chris: 100+

They are all Libras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby: January 15th 2018. Capricorn.

Age: 23

I was watching some dumb cartoon late that night and was doodling. It had snakes in it and I decided hey why the hell not make a sans with hair?

Back then they were sanses. Now they aren't.

As for his style? I dress like coby most of the time. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher: April 20th 2018. Taurus.
(Ha ha laugh it up)

Age: 20.

As for Asher? I don't really know what I was going with. Again wanted to make another sans at the time, and decided to make another with actual hair.

He became Irish a year later, thanks to GaelForceAudios and his werewolf audio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear: June 14th 2018. Gemini.

Age: 19.

My sister and I were watching Limbo cuz I wanted to creep her out with the spider boss.

Then I doodle a skele with spider legs, and thus Fear was born. He was a cute bean back then, now he's a handsome book spider.

And he freaks me out sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart: July 19th 2018. Cancer.

Age: 118.

His took a while for me to find, I draw all the time when I'm not writing or playing Mario kart. But this is the earliest date I can find for him.

Lock was a fell version of Cupid XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper: March 30th 2019. Aries.

Age: ??? (Deceased)

Jasper didn't have a name when I first drew him, I had no idea what I was doing. I doodle hybrids for fun.

Jasper was originally going to be yandere, now that's for Amour.

~I have a book full of unused characters.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus: September 22, 2019. Virgo.

Age: 18 when living, 300+ After being rebuilt.

I can't find the original draft of him, it was made in July but my past self threw it away since I hated how it looked.

He was going to be a Frankenstein, or mad scientist who replaced his bones with robotic parts.

Now he's just a sassy robo boi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari: January 9th, 2020. Capricorn.

Age: 16.

Mari is the youngest bean out of all of them.

Again he was in my doodle book full of unused characters. I decided to color him out of boredom and I grew attached to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce: March 29th 2020. Aries.

He was a remake of an old character in my doodle book, still a siren, but much better looking now.

He's my sister's favorite I have no idea why, she wants to sharpen his teeth. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amour: May 7th 2019. Taurus.

Age: 114.

I wanted a psycho in my group. Every group needs one. And your girl is a sucker for yanderes.

I love Amour's outfit to much to change it. :3

His knife was my favorite to design.

He was inspired by a yandere sylveon fic I found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo: June 29th 2018. Cancer.

Age: 117.

I needed a perv too. Ugh, I hate his old design so much.. He looks better in his skirt. XD

When I first made him, Cupid and Lockheart were so confused and scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elements: January 30th 2018 and April 24th 2018.

Igniter: Jan, 30, 2018. Aquarius.

Aspen, Alistair, Octavian: April, 24, 2018. Taurus.

I just found this out recently, Igniter was made months before his brothers. They are no longer quads.

But triplets with an older grouchy brother.

They don't really have an age, just know that they are centuries old.

I got bored and decided to make the four elements into skeles. They are in my doodle book as well, my sister helped me make em.

Well, that's all of em for now! See you guys later.