Matchup #6

Credit to excess_fool who made the amazing fanart above! I don't think they read much of my stuff anymore but its okay!

GamingEvryDayz I match you with Hallow!

Hallow is the type of bat who you can joke with. This prankster used to do horrible Halloween puns, but he'll bring them up again only for you.

You two are very competitive when it comes to video games, I have no idea if Splatoon is multiplayer or not since I haven't ever played it, but if it is Hallow can get a bit hot headed.

So you're strange? Hallow is the holiday Halloween just in a skeleton body! He's been undead for a long time, believe him, he's seen it all.

"The more strange the better sveetfang." He chuckles.

On nights when you can't sleep you two spend most of the night laughing with a pickup line war.

You two flirt a lot, it either being jokingly or serious, doesn't matter the two of you have fun.

If your father dares to call the house, you can bet the vampire is the first to answer it and curse him out in Russian.

He pulls you into his lap and wraps his warm wings around you. Your face in his neck. "Don't vworry sveetfang. I'll keep you safe for the rest of my afterlife."

If you're having a bad day, you can always count on your Russian boyfriend to go out in the night and come back with a bag of bagels.

"I love you sveetfang. Never forget that." He gently kisses your lips with his fangs.

"Baby claws, Don't procrastinate. Take this fox plushie, let's fang out in my room and vwatch horrible films? Sound good?"

You smile, taking the plush from his arms then hugging the big bat with all the love you had for him. "Sounds good."

Hope you enjoyed! <3