Triple threat.

Includes Candyhearts, duh. But here's all their pups! Baby bats are called pups apparently.

Have fun babysitting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid walked back and forth in the kitchen, a batty bundle in his arms as she nipped at his fingers.

"What? I'm sorry to hear that. I understand.. Thanks. I hope he gets better." Cupid sighs, hanging up the phone, returning it to his pockets.

Hallow had entered the kitchen and smiled at his husband and baby bat, he walks up to them both and notices Cupid's frown.

"Vwhats wrong Babyclaws?" Hallow asks, pecking Cupid's heart stamp.

Cupid sighs. "Olivia's father got injured at work, she can't babysit this week. She's taking care of him until he feels better."

Candi babbled nonsense as she booped her fathers heart stamp with her tiny paws.

"That sucks. Who's going to vwatch the kids?" Hallow asks.

Cupid shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea, and we have that wedding to get to! I would take them but someone gets antsy!"

Candi stuck her tongue out.

"Couldn't Uncle Lockheart watch us or something?" Pumpkin pipes up from the dining table, setting her drained apple down.

Carver rolled his eyes. "Mom I'm not eighty three anymore! Why do we need a stupid sitter anyway!?"

"That's actually not a bad idea." Cupid smiles and hands Candi to his husband. "I have a few phone calls to make!"

Hallow snickers, setting the baby on his head to which she giggles at pokes at his ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"F*ck no!"

"Come on Lockheart, can you at least watch them for the weekend?"

"No. Kids are f*cking disgusting!"

"Mine have manners."

"Says you. I f*cking hate kids!"

"They're your niece's and nephew!"

"Nieces? You popped another one out!? What the f*ck!?"

"I'm extremely fertile. You know that."

"Gross."

"Just watch them for me! If something happens call Romeo, he'll be there to help you."

"Oh for f*cks sake fine!"

"Thank you!"

"F*ck off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that should be everything! Be sure to put them to bet at 7am! And wake them up at 8pm! Don't let them in the sun and-"

"Shut the fu- Frick up! I get it! Dang!"

Cupid rolls his eyes and sets the various bags of baby supplies and sunscreen down by the door.

Hallow chuckles. "Vwatch your mouth. Don't need the little one to repeat any of that."

Lockheart growls and glares at the bat. Mouthing a f*ck you.

"Mom, he said-"

"I said vacuum!"

Carver rolls his eyes and throws himself on the couch, sitting with his arms crossed and remote in his hand.

The fallen angel looks over the twins on the sofa, then looks back to the empty arms of Hallow and Cupid. "Where's your rugrat?"

Suddenly, a pint sized babybones came air born at his face, her little arms holding onto his cheeks. Her giggles fill the air at his anger.