Tea talk.

It seems like Fear being with Jasper is the most popular, Bryce was pretty up there too but.. Eh.

Human Jasper above (if its there) was made in gancha club cuz I was bored. He's the cutest omg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper floated with a skip in his 'step' tail? Doesn't matter. He was way happier today than normal.

He held the bundle of thick books in his hands as he floated through the halls, a small smile on his face.

Finally he had someone to talk too, after being in the dark alone for years, he finally had someone to listen to his worries and woes.

And.. He held feelings for the widow. The way all five of his eyes shined that lovely shade of lavender, his ivory hair combed to perfection, with that adorable small red streak going through his bangs.

The way he dressed, always so pleasing to see with how proper he was. Even the striking red hourglass on his back made him fuzzy in the belly.

The way his red glasses framed his handsome face, the ghost got weak in the ....tail? Just thinking about it.

He tried to hide his feelings, he didn't want the others to find out about it or else he'd be teased. But.. He knew even with Sebastian in the house, it wouldn't settle his nerves at the thought.

But, with a love god in the house, it was hard to hide any feelings from him. He would notice them in a heartbeat.

Was he even good enough for him? He was prim, smart and proper.. And he.. Jasper sighed, stopping in the hallway, hugging the bundle of books.

His smoke dimmed down from its usual tone, a tear goes down his cheek as his wound begins to bleed again.

"Would he even see me like that?"

A loud thud snaps him out of his daze, he disappears around the corner fading into the air. However the books just seemed to be floating.

However, the angry demon didn't seem to notice. Romeo huffed and strutted out of the widow's room, his nose in the air, tail whipping.

"Such an asshole! Ugh!" The incubus spits, walking down the hall to return to his room his heels clicked aggressively with his attitude.

Jasper lifted a brow and glided out of the shadows, his eyes lingering down from the incubus' tantrum. Then his eyes moved to the door to his crush.

The ghost takes a deep breath, holding his neck wound before entering the room through the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he enters the room, his cheeks turn a slight pink at the sight of his crush, his smoke turning into pink swirls.

Fear laid on his back upon his bed, the silk sheets wrapped around his waist comfortably, a book in his pale hands.

One of his top eyes look over the book, and he smiles seeing the ghost. "Good evening Jasper. What brings you here to my quarters?"

Jasper freezes in place, no words forming as he nervously hands him the bundle of books wrapped neatly in a ribbon.

The ivory headed boy sets his novel down, then removes the blankets off his lap. When he stands he gently takes the books from the shy ghost.

"Are these for me? Thank you Jasper you're too kind." He takes a seat back on his bed, looking over each of the books covers.

The ghost nervously smiles and takes a seat next to his crush, just.. Keeping an arms length distance.

"I- I found these in the attic. I thought you could use them more than I could." He days, playing with the chain on his pocket watch.

Fear nods silently, his eyes widening at one of the books. "Jasper.. Is this the original Alice in wonderland?" He asks.

The ghost shrugs his shoulders. "I think so. My old library was filled to the brim with originals and signed copies before.."

The spider turns to the ghost, wondering why he got quiet, when he looks down and sees blood beginning to drip.

"Before what?" The ivory head asks, concern in his many eyes.

"Before Victoria..." He pauses. "We were going to turn the library into a nursery. So, we donated most of the books to the village. We were never blessed with a child, no matter how many times we tried."

Transparent tears begin to fall down his cheeks, the blood drips from his throat.

"...She resented me for it. Blamed me for her being infertile.. She took her anger out on me and ran off with some disgusting man."

He clenched his fists.

"What a f*cking bitch." Fear hisses.

Jaspers eyes widen in shock, he had never heard his secret love curse not even once.

"It wasn't your fault, you could have adopted." The spider hisses, black ink like tears fall down his splitting cheeks.

Jasper quickly pulls the angry widow into his arms. "Sebastian, please don't get angry over something we can't fix."

Fear takes in a deep breath and used his handkerchief to wipe away the tear like ink. "Sorry, I'm just disgusted that you had your life cut short from a vile witch such as her."

".....I've got you now, though... Don't I?"

Violet eyes widen, turning to the ghost beside them, his cheeks flushed a light pastel pink.

Jasper avoids eye contact.

"I mean.. You're the only one who ever listened.. The only one who cared enough to check on me during the night.. The only one I.. Actually like to spend time with."

The smoke around his neck flushes a light pinky purple, almost magenta. "...the only one.. I've.."

He turns to him with a sad smile. "The only one I've grown to love."

The widow is taken back by his words, his usual cold heart fluttering in his chest warmly with butterflies.

The violet haired boy looked away nervously, fiddling with his pocket watch, waiting for rejection.

"I'm sorry.. It was silly of me to assume.. I knew you didnt-"

He's suddenly pulled by the bowtie into a sweet kiss, it being gentle for such a proper spider.

Pale fingers twirled his faded bangs, Fear pulled away with a soft smile that the ghost had never seen before.

"I love you too. You are the only one who understands me in this madness of a household." Fear chuckles and pecks his cheek once more.

Jasper's smoke glowed a bright pink and he quickly hides his face like a boo. Fear just smiles and wraps a spider leg around his shoulders.

Even as flustered as he was, Jasper was eventually lured by Fears sweet soft spoken voice as he read the pages, and he finally got a good nights sleep he's missed out on in years.

End~! Hope you enjoyed!

What ship should I write next?