Fierce bestie.

Imagine having Romeo as your sassy best friend.

Despite the title this can be platonic or not, your choice!

Btw listen to 'Nails, hair, hips, heels' it's Romeos official theme now. Plus its his head cannon voice now.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, get up! They opened up a new store at the mall and I want to see it!" Romeo shouts, shaking your shoulders.

Having an incubus as a friend wasn't as weird as it sounded. In fact, your incubus was Demisexual.

He was an exotic dancer though, he was blessed with the body for it after all. Even if you wore the pants in the relationship.

He could be very catty, and bitchy if he needed to be. He's even made some of the other dancers cry from how harshly honest he was.  

But, he always dragged you out to places, not that you minded of course. You just wished he let you sleep for a day or two.

"Romeo.. What time is it?" You groan, pulling the blanket around yourself tighter.

"Oh come on sugar its only eleven thirty! Let's go! I already set a bath for you!" He rips the blanket from you, making you hiss at the sudden coldness.

"Fine.." You rub your eyes and slowly sit up, making the incubus smile.

"And don't worry babydoll, I made breakfast for you. Well, with Mari's help." He points out to the bee who skated backwards through the living room with a wave.

Oh right, you did spend the night again. You always seemed to do that. Oh well, The Misfits didn't seem to mind.

Jasper sent you a small wave. "Greetings y/n. I'm sorry about it being so cold.."

You smile back at the ghost sweetly. "Its okay Jasper."

The ghost nods his head before disappearing through the ceiling again.

Romeo helped you up off the couch. "Go ahead and get cleaned up, Mari let you borrow an old outfit of his. See you in a bit sugar!"

As you make your way up the stairs, you turn to look over your shoulder at the incubus.

He sends you a wink. "Don't worry honey, Bryce is still in the pool."

~~~~~~~~~

After your bath, you sat in the dining room with three out of six of the skeletons. Including Romeo, who was on his phone currently.

Mari sat next to you with a smile, enjoying his waffles with banana slices and one of his protein shakes.

Cyrus sat across from you, tinkering with a panel in his wrist, a small screwdriver in his hand. He was quiet as usual.

"So, where are you two headed?" Mari asks, after stretching his arms out.

"The mall, you can come if you want stripes." Romeo winks at the hornet. "Unless you want to work on your quads today."

The hornet rolls his eyes. "I worked on them yesterday! Today is leg day!"

Cyrus rolls his eyes with a playful grin. "How many miles do you plan on running today Mari?"

"Four fifty! Its my record!" Mari hops off the stool and stretches out his wings, they seemed more sparkly today.

"Don't overwork yourself Mar." You warn him, finishing your pancakes.

He chuckles. "I won't, don't worry y/n! I've got strong legs! I can handle it!"

Cyrus makes a slight choking noise and his face is suddenly a neon teal.

"You know, sexual tension is fun and all but can we go to the mall now?" Romeo ask, hand on his hip as he tapped his heel.

You giggle. "Sure thing Rome's."

"Great! Cyrus, Mari can crush you with his legs later, me and y/n have a date with the mall!" The incubus grabs you by the wrist and drags you out of the kitchen.

Cyrus groans in annoyance. While the hornet across from him laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~

In under an hour Romeo already had about a dozen bags, while you only had a couple.

"Y/n, if you need money baby I've got some in my belt." He snickers.

"No thanks, I don't need your 'working' money." You elbow him in the side.

The two of you hit more and more different shops, Romeo mostly getting new shoes or skirts, and you got a few games you wanted and a couple of hoodies and t-shirts.

"Victoria's secret? Please, she hardly has any secrets left."

Water came out of your nose at his comment, as the two of you past the store.

~~~~~~~~~~

Now at the food court, you had gotten one of your favorites, while Romeo sat across from you with his legs crossed, enjoying his slice of pizza.

It was easier to eat with two tongues you guess, you adverted your eyes with a slight blush.

"This was fun darling. We defiantly need to come here more often." He says, leaning on the table, looking down at his newly did claws.

Which are about an inch or two long and painted a sparkly purple with pink hearts. His tail flicked behind him playfully.

You could even smelled the new perfume he bought on him, smelling just as sweet and seductive as he was.

"Ugh.. I can't believe that thing is in here.." Someone mutters, making your incubus stand up and look for the source of the voice.

"Romeo, you don't have-"

"Shh babe. Hold my choker and my bracelets, and my horn rings. I'll be right back." He hisses, tossing said things on the table before stomping over to the teen.

"Oh god.." You mutter.

"Bitch do we have a problem?" Romeo asks, crossing his arms as he looked down at the teen boys sitting at a table not to far away from you both.

"Uh.." The blonde one seems at a lost for words at his height, and the horns probably scared him even more.

The one with brown hair sinks back into her seat. "W-well y-you're a monster.. Shouldn't you be h-home?"

"Actually bitch, I'm a demon. Get your facts right, and second if you have a problem with monsters you should look in the mirror you ugly ratchet ass hoe."

Her boyfriend stares in shock, while the girl has tears beginning to fall down her cheeks.

"And, you." He turns to the boyfriend. "If you don't want a dead fish in bed you should try a monster." He winks,  even adding a smack to his boney butt for effect.

The couple sits in silence and shock as the incubus struts his way back over to you, hands on his hips.

"Let's go y/n, this place is full of shit and its making me sick." He hisses, holding a hand out to you.

As the two of you leave together hand in hand, you can hear the girlfriend yelling at the boyfriend for checking out your bestie.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys. How was your trip to the mall?" Mari asks, a smile on his freckled face.

Romeo sends you a wink. "Its went great! Thanks for asking stripes. Now, I'm going to take off these heels and watch a rom com, feel free to join me y/n."

He kicks off his heels and walks up the stairs after tossing his jacket on the couch, revealing the crop top underneath.

You send a smile to Mari, then follow your sassy bestie carrying a few of the shopping bags.

End! I hope you enjoyed!