Cranky Sansta.

Funfact: Sansta was Chris' actual name. :3

My sister encouraged me to bring him and Lucky G (Gael) back! And I'm glad she did!

And I'm glad you guys loved them. *digital hugs for everyone*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isn't it a little early for that?" Gael asks, pacing in his living room while on the phone.

Cupid sounded just as energetic as possible. "Well, its next Thursday, and I'd really like the whole family together for mom!"

Gael looks over at the old photo of him, with the other holidays smiling with their horned creator.

He smiles. "Ya know what? What the hell, I'll see ya tomorrow."

"Great! Can you get Chris too?"

The mobster lifts a brow. "How do you expect me to wake him up?"

There was a pause on the other line, until he heard Cupid giggle and a second voice.

"Pour cold vwater over him? I've done that to Coby a few times." Hallow chuckles over the line.

Gael snickers. "I'll be sure ta do that. Thanks batty."

"No problem Shamerock."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gael shivered at the harsh cold winds. "Why the f*ck does he have to live in the middle of nowhere? Looks like a f*ckin' horror movie out here! He's got the cabin and everything!"

He walked up the wooden steps, almost tripping on the ice, then he knocks on the door. However, he didn't expect a giant ball of fluff and slobber to tackle him onto the porch.

The large dog had pinned him down, wagging its tail excitedly with a slobbery tongue licking his face in a greeting.

"Gah! Blitzen! Down ya fookin' beast!" The mobster chuckles, ruffling the dog's cheek fur.

The dog steps to the side, still wagging his tail as Gael stood up to dust himself off.

"Where's ya owner now? Is he still asleep?" Gael asks, patting Blitzen on the fluffy head.

The St Bernard barked loudly and ran into the massive doggy door inside the cabin, Gael shook his head and took out his spare key to let himself in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside the cabin, which was very cozy despite all of the early year round Christmas decorations. Gael followed the clumsy dog up the stairs.

It smelled sweetly of candy canes and gingerbread, and there he found the giant lump in the massive king sized bed.

Many dirty mugs were on the bedside table, hot cocoa probably.

Gael walked over to the lump and shook it harshly. "Chris, wake up!"

"Mistletoe... Jingles.. Eggnog..." The bara mutters rolling over into his pillow, pulling his blankets over himself even more.

"F*ck sake. Wake up!" Gael hisses kicking him harshly.

"Gael.. Can you please get your foot out of my butt." Chris yawns hiding his skull under his pillow. "Why are you even here? It hasn't snowed yet.."

Gael rolls his eyes and grabs the winter spirit by the arm and tugs. "Come on! Get up! Cupid wants us to be over there for Thanksgiving."

"Thats not until next week.." Chris argues, groaning as he was finally pulled off the bed.

"It's for Creator. She hasn't seen us in decades! Come on, pack your shit, we're leaving in an hour." Gael tosses him a big suitcase.

Chris groans like a two year old.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The angel greeted them with a large smile. "Hey guys! How was your trip?"

Gael took his hat off, resting it on the coat rack. "Its would have been fine if I didn't have to drag Chris the whole time."

Chris lazily waved and plopped himself on the couch, making the springs groan at his weight. "You better not have your Christmas tree up or my boot is meeting your teeth."

Cupid giggled. "Don't worry, we don't have it up until December first. But, Coby is having fun with the mistletoe."

A tiny bat flew into the living room, before proofing into Hallow. He greeted the other holidays with a fanged smile.

"Heya Lucky, Chris." He waves, his ears perking as he looked down at the bara.

Chris groans. "Ugh. Too loud.. To early.. And too tired.."

Gael snickers, grabbing one of Hallow's ears, rubbing the inside with one of his thumbs. "Aww these are cute. Where'd ya get these?"

Hallow's cheeks flush a deep orange and he quickly pulls away. "D-don't do that.. Please.." His breath is uneven.

Gael lifts a brow and looks down at Cupid. "What's with him?"

Cupid blushes and avoids eye contact. "Um.. They're very sensitive.."

Gael instantly backed away and left the leaving room. "Nope, nope, nope, nope! Where's creator?"

Chris chuckles. "Did Gael accidentally arouse Hallow?"

Cupid nods.

The Christmas spirit laughs loudly, clutching his ecto stomach. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris sat upright on the couch, it was strange being awake during a different season. And it was strange being around so many other skeletons in one house.

After the ear accident, Hallow agreed to go take a cold shower before anymore accidents.

Coby was a trickster, he kept pulling pranks left and right, he tried to prank Hallow with a bucket of ice and water yet, Hallow just replied with.

"Thank you!"

Leaving the gorgon frustrated.

Asher was a nice guy, the two of them talked briefly before he had gotten called for outside by Gael.

Fear was.. Creepy to say the least. Why did he have so many eyes and legs!? At least his name made sense. And why did he stare at Chris like that? What exactly was he plotting!?

"Oh, does it look like I want to kill you? I'm sorry that is just how my face works." The widow replied.

Lockheart was just as fun as he could be. Keep in mind of the sarcasm. He had a dirty mouth that made Chris blush. He had never heard anyone that vulgar before.

His creator had sat next to him. "Heya Chris, how's my fluffy boy?" She asks, hugging him the best she could with her tiny form.

Chris smiles and hugs her back. "I'm good Creator. Just.. Tired." He yawns.

"I know, sorry I had you woken up early. But, you can sleep as long as you need." She smiles, hiding her face in his very poofy coat.

.....
....
.....

......"Chris? "

......
......

.....

......

"Guys help! Chris fell asleep again!"

End.

Idk really, I'm bored. And I want Chris around! Yes you can request him again after December first!