Time to celebrate!

Since my dumbass never wrote the date in my old artworks, I don't know the exact date.

So, for the rest of September from the 20th to the 29th we'll be celebrating Hallow, Cupid, Chris, and Gaels birthday!

Yes they were all made on the same day in 2017.

Enjoy Gael's simps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fear fix the damn streamers!"

"Coby what the hell are you doing? Get off your ass and set the table!"

"Amour bake faster!"

"Oh my god, Romeo you can't wear that!"

Creator had been running back and forth all evening, trying to get everything ready for the birthday party.

And it was hard enough trying to get Cupid and Hallow out the damn door this morning. She sent them to do as they please just to get out of the mansion.

"Asher can you pickup Gael from the train station please?" She asks, her hair a mess from stressing out all day.

Asher nods and grabs his keys. "On it! Good luck ma." He kisses her forehead then runs out the door to his car.

"Has anyone went to pickup Chris yet?" She asks, walking over to Fear, who was currently wrapping presents.

"I believe you sent Cyrus to pick him up at he airport. Why does Chris live so far anyway?" The spider asks.

Creator shakes her head, crossing her arms. "He has to be near snow all year round, duh."

Fear rolls his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fookin' took ya long enough." Gael complains, throwing his suitcase into the backseat of Asher's police cruiser.

Asher facepalms. "I'm sorry. But I can't just fookin' run all the red lights!"

Gael rolls his eyes, propping his feet up on the dash. "Whatever. Just drive."

Ashers ears folded back in annoyance. "You know I could arrest ya for all the bad things ya do."

Gael smirks. "Would ya really?"

Asher freezes as something cold and metal is pushed against the side of his skull.

"I don't think you've got the balls for it." The mobster snickers, returning his pistol back into its place in his vest.

"I'm a skeleton."

"So am I Ya fooker, besides I don't think creator made us with those anyway."

Asher groans and starts his car once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. Are you like a windup doll?"

"No. I'm half android."

"Isn't that a cell phone?"

Cyrus bashes his face into the steering wheel in annoyance.

"So.. How exactly are you half robot?"

Cyrus feels his eye twitching, wanting more and more to punch the Santa dressed skeleton beside him.

"I was a scientist who hurt myself with burning chemicals, the hospital had to replace multiple body parts with robotic ones."

"Sounds like RoboCop."

Robotic growls fills the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you think Creator wanted us out of the house?" Cupid asks, turning to the bat next to him.

Hallow shrugs his shoulders, adjusting his cape to cover his shoulders and neck from the suns light. "I don't know actually. Maybe Amour broke out again, or maybe a new guy is coming or something."

Cupid nods, it could be true. But it was odd for her to send out just them two today.

"Vwant to sit under that tree over there? I vwont have to vwear this stupid cape." Hallow huffs, the heat getting to him.

"Oh! Yes let's. Sorry Hallow!" Cupid grabs him by the hand and quickly rushes the two of them over to the large apple tree.

Once sat underneath it, the shade covered the two of them completely, Hallow was finally able to remove the large silk cape, setting it aside.

Cupid's cheeks flush a light pink as he eyes the vampire beside him, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

Hallow seemed to notice after sucking the color out of the red juicy apple in his hands. "You feeling okay there cc?"

Cupid nervously nods and leans over to place a soft peck to his striped cheek. "Happy birthday Hallow."

Cheeks turn orange. "I thought you forgot?"

Cupid shrugs his shoulders. Hallow chuckled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Happy birthday svweetfang."

Cupid squeaks leaving Hallow to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris and Gael turned to each other to give the other a look over.

"You look fatter." Gael admits, lighting a cigar.

Chris crosses his arms. "And you look like a Shamrock pimp."

They both stare at each other for a minuet or two, before busting out into laughing fits.

"Vwhat are you two laughing about?" Hallow asks, beginning to walk up the front porch.

Gael sends him a smirk. "What happened to you radar ears? You look like a candy corn d*ck."

Hallow lifts an eyebrow, while Chris snorts and laughs, pounding his fist on the table.

Cupid walks up the porch steps and looks over the group in confusion, his hands on his hips.

"Hey princess peach shouldn't you be in another castle?" Gael winks.

Chris holds onto his ecto stomach, nearly falling out of his chair.

"Nice to see you too." Cupid huffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy f**king birthday ya f*ck nut!" Lockheart shouts, 'softly' punching Cupid in the shoulder.

Okay maybe not softly.

Asher smiled widely. "Happy birthday to you ya striped asshole!"

Hallow lifts a brow.

Gael shoves his way passed them, Chris following after him, having to duck under the doorway again.

Creator greeted them with a massive hug. "Happy birthday boys! I hope you've got an appetite!"

Each of them stepped aside as Amour stepped out and into the dining room, pushing a cart carrying four unique cakes.

(Pic above of its there)

One cake was green and white with a bright green leprechaun hat on top of it, three birthday candles lit on top of it.

The second one was white and pink, hearts lined it with white pearl like sprinkles.

The third one was white and red with Christmas bulbs on the sides, pine tree shaped sprinkles thrown on top of it.

And the last one was black and orange, lined with candy corn. Making Hallow drool from where he stood.

"Make a wish!"

End! Or is it? I can make chapters where reader chan helps each of the boi's celebrate! If ya want. :3

They are officially three years old!  (Not age XD I mean how long I've had them.)