Spain

(Richard leaves with a heavy heart. Richard and Erik have a conversation regarding safety. A force threatened Bedford, in which a sacrifice must be made)

Richard held his wife longer than usual with their son in her arms. He understood her worries, but assured her he won't be long and he will be safe.

Richard kissed her and let her go. He proceeded to hug William, Herbert and Ralph.

"Please look after them", said Richard.

"With our life", said William.

"You have our word", said Ralph.

"We shall pray for your safe return", said Herbert, who was cradling Anne in his arms.

Richard, Robyn, Drew, Erik, Christian and Stafford rode towards London and straight to its dock. They began to set sail, disguised in civilian clothing.

"Tell me why are we dressing up as commoners again?", Stafford asked.

"One, we are not on official duty. Two, I don't want us to stand out..., and three, we are to observe. Consider this as..., a casual trip", said Richard.

"Besides, this is more fun! No rules, no etiquettes to follow", Christian let out a heartily laugh as he watched the sea beneath him.

"Loosen up yourself, my lord. Consider this as an adventure!", Erik smiled next to his brother.

Despite that, Robyn and Drew kept a close eye on Stafford. Richard made it seemed he's relaxed, when inside, he was ultimately tensed. After all, he and Stafford had strong claims to the crown and both would fight to the death for it.

After a few nights on board, Stafford watched the young duke, who would always stood to watch the waves, letting the sun soak his skin in the morning and letting the wind blew his curls later the day. It's so eerie to him, how much Richard looked so similar to his dead father.

He walked up to Richard, who was fiddling with his pendant. Richard tucked the pendant away when he sensed Stafford nearby.

"What do you expect to come out of this trip, Your Grace?", Stafford asked.

"It's all educational purposes, Your Grace. We are to welcome a foreign princess to our land. I would like her to be as much as comfortable as she is in her homeland".

"You are truly an odd man, Your Grace".

"Tell me something I do not know", Richard chuckled.

"What do you think of the Tudor reign?".

Richard turned to him, his haunting eyes took the Duke of Buckingham aback. "I think..., our gracious King Henry is doing a good job. He ended the long war between York and Lancaster. He is a great king and I have nothing against him".

Erik walked over to those two and Stafford excused himself. "You seem to scare most of the Englishmen I've met", said Erik.

"It's my face. I look so much like my father that it scares people", said Richard.

"I share my sister's concern, brother. It's dangerous. I feel..., regretful about this trip".

"I know. I can't sit still. I feel like something bad will happen".

"What will you do? What will you do if you die?".

"I do not trust most of the York affinities will care for my wife, who is as foreign as our soon to be Princess of Wales. My son and our future children will be in grave danger. I will not..., I will try not to die so soon, brother. I will fight if that is what it takes to survive".