Instagram Posts

(I made like five posts and the last one is the one with most likes)

#1: When Richard fought Henry VII instead

Lizzie rode fast, hoping to reach them in time. She knew she had to reason with Richard, despite their strain relationship. He is her son, no matter what and she knows that this is not the only way.

When she arrived, most men had stopped fighting. Some were dead, but others were busy looking at the fight between The King of England and The Bastard. From the looks of it, Richard got the upper hand and took Henry down.

Richard stood tall over Henry, his face reminded Henry of who had to die for him to be king. Richard raised his sword and Henry was prepared to die.

"Richard, no!!!", Lizzie yelled, but Richard thrusted his sword downward, only to land an inch away from Henry's face.

"You showed me mercy and I shall return the curtesy", said Richard. He pulled his sword out and instructed his men to take Henry to The Tower.

One of Richard's trusted men, Andrew brought the crown to Richard. He knelt down and held out the crown to Richard.

"God save The King!", he cheered and the rest followed - knelt down and cheered for the York King.

Richard wore the crown and felt its weight on his shoulders. He ascended his horse. He saw his mother and turned the other way. "Men, to Westminster!!", he rode and everyone followed suit.

#2: When Richard was sent as an envoy to Sweden

Richard laid as he stared the stars. He was used to the cold, it wasn't his first time sleeping in cold nights like this.

A creak startled him, Richard rose with his knife only to meet face to face with an unexpected visitor. Freja gasped, seeing the knife.

Richard quickly set the knife. "Forgive me, my lady. I thought you were an intruder", he said.
"There is nothing to forgive, my lord", she said, "I thought you might be cold". She holds out a blanket to him.

"Thank you, my lady. I'm used to the cold. This is not my first night without warmth", he said, accepting her blanket.

"Erik..., told me about your circumstances", she said.

"I am no one, my lady, but a bastard of a dead king", he said.

"Yet, your mother is the queen", she said, "You and I are no different. We're both bastard children of kings".

"You are loved by your brother and the king. I do not have anyone who truly love me. If anyone ever does, all were taken away from me", said Richard.

"What about me?", she asked.

"Freja..., I can't. They've taken everything from me. I'm afraid..., that if I love you, they'll take you away from me", he said.

"Then, I'll fight. I'll fight to be by your side", she said.

"I do not wish for my children to end up like me", said Richard.

"Is it so wrong to be a bastard?", she asked.

"No, it's not that. I will love them, Freja, bastard or not. I've been deprived of my mother's love all my life. I will not do that to my children", he said.