Richard's Offsprings

(Let's face it, if I have to write until his olden days, we will be here forever. I decided to just show you guys this.

So here you go! All of Richard's children that survive to adulthood)

1. Eldest son and heir to the throne (face claim - Timotheé Chalamet as Henry V):

Henri Fredrick Plantagenet, Prince of Wales and Duke of Gloucester. As of 1526, he's 15 years old and will be married to his cousin, Mary Tudor, Princess of Wales, when she reaches of age (she's five years younger).

Henri is fond of philosophy, history and he's just as political savvy as his father. He'd often joined his father in council meetings and share his opinions, even to the point arguing with Richard.

Upon Richard's death, Henri and Mary will ascend the throne of England, where they will rule in peace and maintain the peace despite the revolts with the Scots, supporters of Mary, Queen of Scots, who wants to claim the crown of England.

2. Eldest daughter and the most fair maiden of them all (face claim - Elle Fanning as Aurora):

Astrid Katheryn Plantagenet, Princess of England. As of 1526, she is 13 years old and the most fair in her father's court.

Astrid, like her mother, was a gentle soul, but never mistake her gentleness with her fury. She inherited one of her father's many traits - a great negotiator.

Not only that, she carried herself with grace and dignity. Many men tried to court her, but she knew where her standing as a dutiful Princess of England.

Her uncle, who had dethroned the current monarch and assumed the throne as King Erik of Sweden, loves her as his own. Richard and Erik agreed to betroth Astrid to Erik's second son, Ivar, prior to Richard's ascension to the crown of England.

3. Second son and the most mischievous (face claim - Jamie Campbell Bower as Christopher Marlowe):

Ragnar Plantagenet, Prince of England and Duke of York. Named after one of the most famous Viking, Ragnar was true to his mother's roots and never like to sit still. As of 1526, he is 11 (picture is him as an adult).

Ragnar is the mischievous of all of his siblings. He'd often pull tricks and his most favourite victim is Thomas More, his tutor, but More loved the children nonetheless. Only Richard and Freja are able to tell when he is sneaking behind their backs.

It was suggested that Ragnar is to be sent to serve the church for his misbehaving ways, but Richard had plans for his second son. He wanted to give him a boat so his son can travel the world just as he wanted or appointing him as a commander of the royal naval army.

Ragnar is not yet betrothed. Henri thinks that, since he had loved to see the world, he would let his brother choose when to marry.

4. The quiet, yet intelligent one (face claim - Anya Taylor-Joy as Nella):

Elizabeth Rose Plantagenet or Lizzie, Princess of England. She was born 1525, during the height of summer (picture is her as a young teenager).

She is said to be quiet and was often found burying her nose deep in her father's many collection of books. Her favourite was the Book of Hours that was signed with 'R Gloucester'.

She is close to Richard the most. She is also found with her father, reading piles of cases and documents that a king deals with everyday.

She is shy, but gained her confidence as she grows older. Often seen with her cousin by the same name, they would spend time in the library together or by the garden.

Lizzie is yet to be betrothed as Richard is reluctant to give her away just yet, but many had submitted their own masters as suitable marriage prospects for her.

5. The unexpected (face claim - Skander Keynes as Edmund Pevensie):

Born in 1533, a few months before his own cousin with the same name as his older sister, Erik Plantagenet, Prince of England and Duke of Bedford was the unexpected and final child. His mother had felt him quicken in her wombs (picture is him as a young teenager).

He is fond of jousting and loves to collect swords, much like his father's knife collection. He would care for his own horses and train them himself.

He is the most merry of the siblings. He loves dancing and poetry. He still believes in chivalry and romance.

He is yet to be betrothed, but he prefers to stay close to home. He is close with his parents and all of his siblings.