LAST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

As of right now, this is the end of the story. Book 2 may be in the process, but can't promise anything yet.

First of all, thank you for your support and love. Thank you for following Richard and his journey to be king, walking through his pain, watching him becoming the man he is and to see him achieving the happiness he deserves to have.

There's a lot of ideas I've wrote for the last seven years. Some involve another ship with Richard and some involve timeline that's a bit off with actual history. All these were inspired by the books I read, the tv shows and the video edit I've found on YouTube (I should find them all and make a playlist for you guys to see where my inspirations come from).

Up next (until I ran out of chapters to post. Yes, there's a limit to one book):

-unreleased ideas

-incorrect quotes (I had fun doing this).

-modern au and yes, Richard III is involved

-crossovers-ish (Vikings [AU ]/Reign)

-a short au where Richard III still alive and still king, married to Lizzie

-some of my Richard posts from instagram

Down the comment, let's have a discussion:

-what do you think of Richard generally?

-what do you think of his good and bad traits?

-what makes you attracted to Richard or this story in general?

-besides Richard, who is your favourite character and why?

-favourite ships and why?

-which character is kinda..., boring?

-most hated character and why?

-modern Richard, what he will be? I'm open to ideas (police officer, musician, doctor, etc)

-if not Freja, then who would best be a match to Richard?

-Richard x Joanna de Castile? (Consider a timeline where Freja never exist). I know I wanted to write them having another encounter, but I feel like it's just too much and might drag the story further from the original purpose

-do you think Richard could expand international relationships to the far east ?

-in all honesty, if Richard did ever take a mistress (we know he won't), who would be the lucky girl?

-if Richard never discover who he is, what would become of him?

-what would happened if Duchess Cecily managed to sneak him away to Burgundy and raised to fight (like Henry VII)?

-favourite chapter and why?

-least favourite chapter and why?

-other suggestions can be placed here

Again, thank you for all the love and support you show for this book. It means the whole world to me.

PS: I might take a couple days of break. Work is getting to me and I'm both physically and mentally exhausted. The only thing that kept me going for this story is your continuous love and support :)

Sincerely,

The author of this book ❤️