Tudor Heiresses

(A/N: I know in TSP, Henry and Catherine seem so disappointed, but in reality, they were happy that she was healthy.

A/N 2: also also, I might speed things up a bit because I feel like this is dragging way too long. There'll be three time jumps here.

Catherine confides in Freja. Henry and Mary share their excitements)

OCTOBER 1515

Richard waited patiently outside the room. He had wrote to Mary and Henry that Margaret was preparing to give birth. Mary had arrived with Charlie, just as Drew and Robyn ran out to get the midwife and the physician.

Freja, Sarah and Celia helped with the birth. Hilda and Astrid looked after the children while Richard, Mary and Charlie waited outside. Mary was with child and Richard forbade her from helping out.

Mary took Richard's hand and placed it over her belly. "Here's your Uncle Richie!", Mary was excited and even more when they felt the baby kicked.

Richard smiled. He had helped to care for Mary ever since she was little and even more after their mother had passed. Richard kissed her temple.

"I remember when you're no taller than my knees. You're about to be a mother soon. Where did the time flies, little Mary?".

"I want to name him after you".

Richard shook his head. "It's best if you name him Henry if it's a boy. Perhaps, that would endear you back to the king".

"Fine, I will name my second son, Richard".

"What about him?", Richard pointed out to Charlie, who looked at Mary with a smile of pure love.

"I don't mind any of our son will not be named after me. I'm quite happy and content with where I am".

Richard smiled, knowing that Charlie's intention was true. He watched as the young couple talked about their soon to be born baby..., until they heard the loud cries of a newborn baby.

Freja walked out. Her dress had a little blood on the skirt and her sleeves. In her arms, she carried a small bundle and showed the new baby to her in-laws and husband.

"She had named her Margaret", Freja set the newborn into Richard's arms.

"How is she?", asked Richard.

"She's tired, but she's fine", Freja excused herself to help with the cleaning.

Richard kissed the newborn's forehead, smiling lovingly at the baby. He may dislike her father, but he will love her as he had loved her mother.

Richard waited until they had found a wet nurse and Meg was alright to be left in York. He instructed Sarah and Drew to keep an eye out while the Gloucesters headed to London for the Christmas celebration.

"What if her husband comes for her?", asked Drew.

"He won't. If he does, you have my blessing to kill him".

Before Richard left, he turned to Sarah. "You don't go and do any heavy lifting and I promise to return Robyn safe and sound".

Sarah smiled as she rolled her eyes. "I'm with child, not dying, you know".

Sarah and Robyn had married not long before they went to hunt Angus. When Sarah came to Richard and said she was with child, Richard got them a priest and married them off.

"I know that", Richard smiled.

LATE 1515 TO EARLY 1516

A very pregnant Catherine arrived to the Gloucesters private quarters at court to find Richard and Henri having a stand-off. The six year old then tugged his father's pants and tried to look cute.